Robert Plant #2

Y/N's POV

I wake up and look outside and see how the birds in trees singing beautifully. I was really excited and i have been looking forward to this day for 3 months. Today is the day that i will marry the love of my life, Robert Plant.  We have been dating for 5 years and we're finally getting married. I was really happy to marry such a great guy like Robert

Robert was at Jimmy's house getting ready for the wedding. I remembered about the time Robert and I kissed for the first time, the day we started dating, and the day he proposed. 

I brushed my (h/c) hair and put on my white dress. My mother bought me the dress when she found out that i was engaged. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled. I felt beautiful and perfect. I also decided to bring my (y/f/LZ/a) record to the wedding and play it because I want to hear that album on my special day. 

Later

We decided to have a small wedding because i don't want a lot of people there. Robert was there at the front. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I walked towards him with a boquet of flowers in my hands. We exchanged rings and kissed. It felt so special. I heard my favorite song from (y/f/lz/a) and smiled as i danced with Robert. The song ended and suddenly someone plays a beautiful song i have never heard before. I recognized Robert's beautiful voice.  

"I wrote that song for you (y/n)," Robert whispers in my ear.

 If the sun refused to shine, i would still be loving you

When mountains crumble to the sea, There will still be you and me

Kind woman, i give you my all

kind woman, nothing all

I softly cry as Robert hugs me and kisses me. 

"How did i end up with such a wonderful man like you" I say hugging him.