Cozy Powell #1

For Nowhere_Marta

One night, Martina arrived home with Roger Daltrey. Roger and Martina were friends, best friends in fact but her boyfriend, Cozy would always be jealous about their relationship.

He loved her and she loved him too but he got jealous a lot. He was afraid that Roger would try to steal his girl and that was one of the worst fears he had. Luckily that hasn't happened yet, but he saw many small signs that could mean something

That night, when he saw the two together, he tried to hide his jealousy and Martina and Roger talked at the front door. Their conversation seemed so go on and he was getting tired of waiting. He wanted to talk to Martina about this because the jealousy was killing him inside.

The two finally finished talking and Martina sat down in the living room.

"Marta, why are you always hanging out with that Roger guy?"
"Because he's my best friend. He's really fun to talk to and I think you two would get a long real well!"
"You talk to him more than you talk to me! It's like you prefer him!"
"I'm sorry, Cozy. I don't prefer him, I prefer you. If I preferred him, he would be my boyfriend, not you. But you're my boyfriend and he's just my friend so of course I prefer you."

Cozy took a deep breath. She did have a point but he still felt jealous about the two of them.

"Are you jealous?" Martina said.
"No! Well maybe I guess I am," Cozy said.
"Don't be jealous, darling. You'll always be my number one," she said as she approached him and pulled him into a hug.

He decided to let his jealousy fade away and embraced her. She was right. Roger and her were only friends and there was no reason he should be jealous.

After that, he no longer felt jealousy when seeing the two together and he became good friends with Roger

The end

Kind of short and bad but I hope you liked it 😊