Debbie Harry #2

For -D0Mb81tch

It was a cold cloudy September evening, and I was stuck at home. My girlfriend, Debbie and I had made plans to go on a walk today, but our plans crashed due to the unfortunate weather. The weather report gaves us false expectations by saying that today was going to be a warm sunny day. Rather, it was the opposite of that. It was also pretty windy outside which makes it a lot colder than it already is. 

I sighed and rested by hand on my chin. "Debbie, I don't think we can go out today."

"Oh, why not?" she says as she sits down and wraps her arm around me. 

"It's cold and windy outside. We might have to go on a walk some other day."

"A little wind and cold weather isn't going to stop us, y/n. If you get too cold, I'll hug you tightly and make sure you don't freeze."

"But what about the wind?"

"Fuck the wind, it's not going to stop us. We're stronger than it is. Come on, let's go," she says and we both our coats on. 

We went out and started strolling down the streets and headed to the park together. The weather wasn't as bad as it seemed. I felt warmer due to Debbie being right next to me. It was a special moment for me and I didn't want it to end. 

We sat at a picnic table, and looked into the view of the park. We observed some people, nature, and the several animals that surrounded that area. I leaned my head on her shoulder as she ran her hand through my hair. 

"I love you," I whisper silently.

"I love you too."