Sammy Hagar #1

For HeatherEnnis2

You were exhausted and tired as you walked home from the store

You were exhausted and tired as you walked home from the store. Your car had broken down recently and the only way of transportation was walking for now.

You crossed the street and continued on your path until you felt a car on the street approach you and suddenly stop. 

You weren't sure if to run away or to stick around but then the windows rolled down to reveal your celebrity crush, Sammy Hagar.

"Oh, my god! It's Sammy Hagar," you fangirled to yourself and approached his car.

"I saw you walking down the street by yourself and you seemed exhausted so I would like to offer you a ride home, if you'd like," he said. 

"I would love a ride home," you said happily and got inside his car. It wasn't every day that something like this happens. 

"So what's your name?"  he asked.

"Y/N," you replied and then the two of you got into a conversation but it ended once you arrived to your house.

"Thank you so much for the ride," you said as you got out.

"Hey, wait! Before you leave, I would like to give you this. I really like you and I think we should meet up again," he said and handed you a paper with his phone number.

"Thank you! I'll call you later," you said and waved as he drove away.

What a nice guy, you thought to yourself and got into your house.