David Bowie #3

For YourLocalSocialist 

Y/N POV
I hate myself. I really do. And no, I'm not saying this for attention, pity, or anything. I know for sure that no one loves me or likes me and I don't blame them.

I can't think of anyone who likes me. Well, maybe one person does, and that's my best friend, David. He's the only one whose there for me when I'm down. He's the only one who can cheer me up. He's the only one who sees the good in me.

Or maybe the things he does is fake because he feels pity for me. I really don't know anymore. God damn.

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my own reflection. I was disgusted by what I saw as i looked closely. I felt ugly inside so I immediately ran to my bed and cried like always.

I fell asleep for a few minutes until I heard a knock on my door. "This is great," I muttered to myself as I walked towards the door. I didn't want anyone to see my face, specially not after crying. I opened the door to reveal a happy looking David.

He smiled and gave me a tight hug. When he pulled away, he noticed the tears on my face and he got concerned

"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Nothing," I lied.
"Nothing? If nothing was wrong, you wouldn't have tears on your beautiful face."
"Stop, David. I'm not beautiful, I'm ugly. That's why no one likes me."
"But I like you! In fact, I fucking love you. I don't want you saying those negative things about yourself because none of it was true."
"Yea sure. Whatever," I said not realizing that he confessed his love to me.
"Y/N, I love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't be coming to visit you everyday."
"I love you too," I stuttered.

He leaned closer to me and kissed me. I kissed back before pulling away and whispering, "Are you sure you're not doing this because of sympathy or pity?"

"I'm sure."

The end

Ugh I hate my writing so much.

Hope you liked it!