John Taylor #1

"Have you packed the beach towels yet?" Y/N asked as she packed her most important belongings into a bag.

"Yes!" John said as he packed his items.

Y/N and John lived in wonderful London., but sometimes the city life became too loud and stressful. They decided to go away for a while on vacation to a beach. Far from other people and surrounded by peace and quiet. 

"I have packed up all my times. How about you," John asked as he brought all his bags up to the front door. 

"I think I have everything I need."

"Alright,let's head to the van."

They headed out the door and went to their Volkswagen van. They placed all their bags in the trunk and got into the front seats. 

"Are you ready to leave this madness?" John asked as he started the engine of the van.

"Yea, of course I am," y/n laughed.

They began to drive away from their house, and made their way to the beach. It took several hours to arrive to their destination, but they made it there. They rented a small room where they'd spend the nights while they were gone. 

They unpacked a couple of their items and headed to the beach outside their room. They set up their beach towels and umbrellas. 

John and y/n went to the water and splashed waves at each other until the sun began to set. They head to where they left their items, and laid down for a while. 

"This vacation has been really fun so far. I'm glad we got the opportunity to get away," John says as he takes y/n's hand and gives it a small kiss.

"I love you," she says as she kisses him on the lips.

"No, I love you more," he laughed and locked lips with her, which turned into a passionate make out session. 

The two spent the next couple of days and nights alone at the beach, enjoying their vacation away from the city.