Freddie Mercury #1

I love Freddie Mercury, and he loves me too but there was a problem. We have to secretly date because his bandmates hate me. Seriously, they do, they call me names and make fun of me all time. Well everyone except John, he acts like i don't exist. 

Freddie loves me though and he has told me that he does. Everyday he'd treat me like I'm special and tell his bandmates to "Shut Up" whenever they talk crap about me. Thats what I love about Freddie. He's so nice to me. We act like friends when we're with the band but we act like partners when we're not with them. If they find out that Freddie is dating me, then they'll kiss up both because like I said, they hate me.

Today i decided to visit Freddie at the studio, there he was singing with his beautiful voice. I feel like i'm in heaven when i hear it. I wish i could just run to him and kiss him.

That's what i did. I ran to him and kissed in the middle of the song and he kissed me back and hugged me. Roger and Brian started talking crap about me like always

"That stupid bitch interrupted our song!" Roger complains.

"Freddie why do you hang out with her??? Why did you let her kiss you? I WANT ANSWERS RIGHT NOW!!!" Brian raises his voice. 

"Darlings, i'll fire you if you talk shit about my (y/n)," Freddie says as he hugs me tightly. 

Roger and Brian scowl and stop saying negative things about me and i see them whisper and smile to each other. 

"Maybe i should go now, it's clear that Brian and Roger hate me. and john acts like i don't even exist," I whisper into Freddie's ear and i touch his long hair. 

"Who cares about what they think, they're not as special as you," 

"What if they find out that we're dating?" 

"Let's tell them then," freddie says and then unhooks me.

"Darlings, i need to talk to you," Freddie tells Brian,Roger, and John. They don't say anything.

"(Y/N) and I are dating, we have been dating for a long time. I love her and I don't care about what you think of her. She's gorgeous, beautiful, and sweet." Freddie says as he holds my hand and kisses my cheek.

"Jeez, I didn't know you loved her, I thought she was just an annoying groupie you liked," Brian says.

Roger and John don't say anything. I will never understand why John treats me like i'm invisible. 

Then Roger says, "I'm sorry that i treated you like shit, is there anything i can do for you?"

"yeah, can you buy me 5 led zeppelin records, 6 beatles records, 7 Stones records, 4 Doors records, and all your albums" I say smiling. 

"No WAY!!"

"Hey, you said you'll do anything for me"

Freddie looks at Roger. Roger doesn't look too happy though but he agrees to buy me the records. 

Freddie hugs me and takes me home where we can be alone without the rest of the guys.  

And yes, John never spoke to me because I am invisible to him