David Bowie #1

For theMusicgirl22
Damn I feel like I'm late with these. Sorry *groan*   I'm not feeling That motivated write.
Inspired by the song "Darling Nikki" by Prince.

1973
One day you were by yourself backstage at a David Bowie concert. You weren't doing much, you were just hanging out by yourself.

David was signing autographs with a group of groupies. Then he saw you by yourself and walked over to you.

"Hello, whats you name?" he asked
"Y/N L/N"
"Nice, will you like to waste some time right now?"
"Doing what?" You asked. You knew what he was talking about. You just wanted to make sure that you were right.
"Well, what else are we going to do? Nothing, we're just gonna have sex. WIll you like to do that?" he asked.
"oh um sure," you stuttered and felt nervous. You have never had sex with a famous person before so this was your first time. 

You got inside his car and he drove you to his house. His house was really big and had many rooms. He led you to his bed room where there was a nicely organized bed and many many sex toys on the shelves. It looked like he spent a fortune on buying this stuff for this room.

"Um i like your room," you said.
"Thank you"

"Well we should start right now, shouldn't we?" he said and tore his clothes off. Then he tore your clothes off and everything went blurry.

The Next Morning 

You woke up by yourself expecting to be in your bed from back home. When you realized that you weren't in your room, you started to get worried. Then you realized that this is David Bowie's bedroom and not yours. But where was he? Did he leave early or something? What happened? 

You got dressed and walked downstairs. There was a small table by the stairs with a little note

The note had his phone number and it said

Thank you for a funky time, call me up whenever you want to grind

Love, David Bowie (Ziggy Stardust)

You put the letter down and realized that the only reason he wanted you was for sex. He didn't care much about you, all he wanted was to have sex, and he got it. 

The end 

Not exactly the best ending, but i didn't want it to be a cliché ending. Even tho those are kinda fun? Anyways im so sorry for being late, i didn't feel motivated to write and i couldn't come up with ideas, I might have writers block :l 

anyways yea i hope you liked it, feel free to leave requests.