Mick jagger #2

For Memphis_Granday
I'm so late with these.

Enjoy. Sorry if it sucks, I suck, this sucks, Sksksk I can't be romantic.

Memphis's POV
"Can I finally take this blindfold off?" I say feeling impatient. Mick made me wear a blindfold for the whole ride. Why? The hell do I know.
"Yes love," he said and took the blindfold off.

I looked around and saw many trees, lots of people, and really green grass. There was a basket in Mick's hand, a picnic basket.

"Are we going to have a picnic or something?" I asked.
"How did you know?" He chuckled.
"was easy to guess."
He pulled held my hand and we walked over to an empty space. This place was full of many many trees. There was also a lake nearby but the water was pretty dirty. Sksksk

I grabbed the mat and placed it neatly on the grass. Then we both sat down and pulled out our food.
I pulled out a sandwich and put it on my lap. I also saw something wrapped in tinfoil.
"Mick, whats whis?" i say showing him the wrapped tinfoil.
"Don't open it until i say so. Its a surprise," he winks.

"All right, Ummm, Where did you get all this food?" I say as I bite a sandwich.
"I made it with Keith. He helped me."
"Oh okay," I keep eating.

When we finish eating, Mick pulls out a camera. "Memphis, can you go stand over there next to that tree?"
"Sure but why?"
"Because I want to have pictures of you while I'm on your," He said.
I smiled and walked over to the tree and stood by it.
"Perfect, now smile."
I smiled as Mick took my pictures. When he was done, I walked over to him and he showed them to me.
"You look so beautiful. How did I find such a gorgeous girl like you?"
I blushed and shrugged. "May I take your pictures?" I ask.
He nodded, handed me the camera, and stood next to the tree. I took many pictures of him and he looked perfect in every single one of them.

After the photo shoot, we lied down on the grass cuddling next to each other. There was a long silence but it wasn't an awkward one, it was a peaceful silence. The only noises we heard where the sounds of nature and the people having fun.
"I love you," mick says breaking the silence.
"I love you more,"
"No, I love you way more than you think,"
"Nope, you're wrong!" I say
"Are we seriously going to argue about this?" He giggles and as he plants a kiss on my cheek.

He spots a flower, picks it up, and tucks it into my hair. I see another flower and do same on my hair. We keep putting flowers into my hair until we form a flower crown.
"Beautiful," He says and snaps another picture.
He sat up and reached into the picnic basket pulling out the wrapped tinfoil.
"Open it," he says and handing it to me.

I grabbed it and unwrapped the tinfoil revealing a small brown box. I opened the box and saw a sparkly ring with real diamonds.
"Is this what i think it is?"
"What do you think it is?"
"a ring.. are you, are you asking me to marry you?"
"Yes Memphis, I love you and i want to have a future with you. Would you marry me?"
"of course i would!!!!" I cry out as I give him a hug and a kiss. He kisses me back and hugs me tighter grabbing the ring and slipping it on my finger.

We spend the rest of the afternoon cuddling and kissing even though there were other people there walking around. It didn't matter, I loved Mick and I wasn't ashamed to show it.
And I am also excited to be Mrs. Jagger....

The end.. THis sucks i suck and proposing is becoming a huge cliché here.
Next up is a David Bowie and Roger Taylor request. Feel free to request
Toodles ~ ❤️Nancy (KillerQueen)