Jake Kiszka #1

For DancinonSunsetStrip
Not classic rock but GVF is close to classic rock so they're here :)
Sorry for being late as hell. I haven't really been feeling motivated lately. I hope this is good enough so please enjoy

Y/N's POV
It was 8:34 am and Jake was still sleeping peacefully next to me. I want to wake him up since we made plans to go spend some time outdoors today.
But I didn't want to wake him up yet because he looked really beautiful and peacefully sleeping there.
So I snapped a picture of him sleeping to keep for myself.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. A few minutes later Jake finally woke up and joined me for breakfast.

"Someone woke up late," I teased as handed him his breakfast.
"I need my sleep, you don't want me to come downstairs feeling grumpy do you?" He said.
"No. I rather have you wake up feeling happy at 5pm then seeing you wake up angrily at 9am."
"I might do that one day," he joked.
"You better not!" I said and we laughed for a while.

"Aren't we going outside today? You know, to spend some time outdoors?" I asked.
"Yes, but first you better let me finish my breakfast," he continued eating..

I decided to put on some shorts,tennis shoes, and a t shirt. I packed things into a backpack.
He finished eating so he came into the living room.
"Where are we going?"
"We're going to hiking at the park close to the woods," I said.
"Alright! Hopefully we don't get bitten by Mosquitos."
"I hope not, but we should use some hug spray just in case," I suggested as I pulled out a bottle of bug spray.

"We should also bring our bicycles along with us." He suggested
"Why? Are we going bicycle riding too?"
"Of course. It's fun to ride a bicycle."
"Ok."

*Time skip because I'm lazy*

We arrived to the park and got out of the car. We also got our bikes out and we started riding them all around the park on the sidewalk. The park was pretty empty today which is a good thing for is because we had more space.

We kept riding and everything went right. No one got in out way, none of us have fallen out of our bikes, everything was just right.
That was until my bike hit a rock that was on the sidewalk and I fell of it. (A/n: I HAD TO MAKE IT INTERESTING! Sorrrryyyyyy!!!)

I bruised my knee and then Jake came running and sat next to me.
"Are you alright?"
"Yea, I guess I am," I said feeling unsure.
"What happened?"
"Well I was riding my bike around here and then it hit a rock and I fell off it. That's how I bruised my knee," I said. My knee was aching a lot but I tried to keep calm.
"Luckily I brought band aids! You stay here, I'll go to the car as grab some," he says as he runs off.

He comes back a few minutes later with the box. He also has some type of liquid (idk what you call it) and put it on the bruise and then put the band aid on it.
I smiled because I was glad that I have a boyfriend who cared about me whenever I get hurt.
"Thank you," I said and kissed him.
"No problem. I don't want you to be hurt or anything of that sort," he said.

We put the bicycles back inside the car and we walk around the park. We spent the rest of the afternoon talking while walking around and taking pictures of nature.  It was the best way in my opinion, to spend the day.

A/N: this sucks... Sorry :/

Feel free to request (and please look at previous chapter)
Toodles!