Davy Jones #1

For A_Bit_Jaggerish

1970
"Y/N, my love. Dinner was absolutely amazing tonight," Davy said with a smile as I blush a bit. One of the things that lit my heart up was whenever he complimented the food I made for dinner. I wasn't much of a cooker so it was on rare occasions that I made dinner. Tonight was one of those nights and I was glad he loved it.

"Thank you," I said as I picked up our dirty plates and placed them inside the sink. I started to wash dishes and he came up behind me and kissed my cheek gently.

"You look beautiful tonight~" he whispered.

"I may look beautiful but you look stunning and marvelous. Probably the most gorgeous human being out there," I said as I turned around and kissed him.

"Baby, you're talking about yourself," he said as he slowly pulled away.

"You're wrong. I was talking about you actually," I said as I kept scrubbing the dishes.

"You may not believe me but deep down, I know I'm right," he said as he left the kitchen and walked over to our record player in the living room.

I couldn't exactly see which record he put on. I was still washing dishes and I finally finished when the music started. I immediately recognized the intro as tears filled my eyes a bit. The song that was playing was Can't help falling in love with you by Elvis Presley.

That song represented all my feelings towards Davy, the love of my life. He smiled at me and pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly while gently swaying me side to side. He softly kissed my cheek multiple times as his lips went down to my neck. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. There was nothing I'd rather do than dance with the man I love.

The music slowly started fading away as I was still in his arms, him swaying me side to side. No one else there, just the two of us as a peaceful silence filled the room.

The end

Ew. Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted :"D
Anyways I hope you enjoyed it