Brian May #2

For AshSaturn84
Sorry for being late af again XD
I'm basically gonna catch up on all my requests (and have them ready by Friday) because I wanna have them all published before I go to he-
I mean California .
Im still crying over that 70% of hair I lost. O.o I miss you. Please grow back, I'm not used to short hair

Ash's POV
I was bored and depressed as fuck. I'm just a bitch who goes around town walking and looking for something to do. I was also depressed as fuck because life is depressing and that's just how it is.
No one likes me, in just an ugly pan romantic alien that shouldn't be here. Might as we'll kill myself. I'm ugly , I thought to myself as I kicked a rock that was on the sidewalk.

There was a cafe on the other side of the rode. I started walking across the road and almost got hit by a car.
Damn, I thought, why couldn't that car just run over me? I want to fucking die!

I entered the cafe as say down on the chair. Everyone in the cafe was enjoying their day. They were smiling, talking to each other, making out with the one they love, and me? Well I was just some depressed bitch who is probably going to be alone forever and die alone.
Life Sucks. Just kill me ugh.

I saw my friend David in the corner not doing much. I didn't feel like talking to him tho. He made me feel uncomfortable a lot.
So I ignored him as walked on.

I walked over to the counter and ordered a drink. I didn't pay attention to what drink it was tho. All I wanted to do was try to burn my tongue with drink.
"Ok that will be $3.89," the guy said as he grabbed a plastic cup.
I pulled out my credit card and payed for the drink.

When my drink was ready, I grabbed it and say down on the chair. I took a sip of my drink and that shit was cold. Fuck. I wanted it to be hot not cold. Fuck this place, fuck this drink, fuck life. I thought angrily as I kept drinking.
A few minutes later two guys walk in. One has curly hair that you'd find on a poodle and the other had blonde hair. I was slightly interested in the one with curly hair. I wish I could sit on his shoulders and play with his hair...
Whoa Ash! I don't even know him so why am I getting those thoughts? I thought to myself.

The two guys got their drinks and sat two tables in front of me. They looked familiar, i know I've seen them before but where?

Suddenly the blonde bitch started singing a song called Im in Love with My Car while the one with curly hair covered his ears.
I've heard I'm in love with my car too tho. What the fuck?

A few minutes later, it hit me, the blonde bitch was Roger Taylor from Queen and the curly haired guy was Brian May from Queen. Fuck. I'm so dumb I should of known since they walked in.

I finished my drink which actually tasted good. I threw the empty cup in the trash and turned around. There was someone in front of me. That someone was Brian May.
Oh shit. Brian May is in front of me! HES IN FRONT OF ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I was internally freakin out at the moment. A famous person was in front of me right now.

"Um hi!" I spoke up to him feeling kind of nervous.
"Oh hello, a little badger told me that you were lonely and needed someone?" Brian told me nicely.

What the hell was he talking about? No one in this cafe knows me except David- oh my lord, did David notice I was here and decided to tell Brian? Oh shit. Shit shit.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.
"Your friend," he pointed to David, "He told me that you were single and needed somebody to love."
"Well that's true," I shrugged.
"So what's your name?"
"Ashton Saturn. Call me Ash please."
"You know who I am, right?"
"Yep. You are Brian May from Queen, right?"
"Exactly."
A few seconds of awkward silence go by. Then he speaks up.
"Would you like to go out for dinner one day? Like tomorrow or maybe Friday?"
"Yea sure. Why not?"
"Amazing! See you later. Here's my phone number. Call me when you need me!" Brian hands me a small card.
"Um thanks!" I say smiling.
"Hey poodle! When are we going to leave?" Roger walks in angrily.
"Right now. Sorry blonde bitch. Un see you later Ash!" He waves at me as he leaves with Roger.

Maybe I should go to the cafe more often. Still tho, why did David tell Brian that in lonely?? Hmm the world will never know.

I'm done!!!!!!!!! Next up I got Bill wyman, Brian Johnson, Jon Bon Jovi, Kurt contain, and Stevie nicks