Rikki Rockett #1

For iloverhisapp

Emma and Rikki have been dating for at least two months by now. They bonded over rock music they first met, and then they became a couple. Even though they do things that most couples do, something Rikki has never done was say the three magical words, I love you.  Emma has noticed this but she never spoke up about it or mentioned it. She on the other hand did say "I love you," and whenever she did, he would just smile at her and give her a small kiss or something, but he never said it back.

It wasn't that he didn't love her, he just never knew the right or appropriate time to say. If he was going to say "I love you," it needed to happen at a romantic, sweet, and unexpected time. That was his perfect idea.

That night, Emma and Rikki went to a Mötley Crüe concert. The concert was exciting and amazing and they both had a good time there. They were barely coming home from the concert and neither of them could stop talking about how good it was. 

Now they were in the living room couch, cuddling in the dark by themselves. It was pretty quiet with a Poison record playing quietly in the background. Rikki was stroking Emma's blonde hair while her face was nuzzled in his neck with her eyes shut. He was deep in his thoughts thinking about the amazing night he had and decided that it was time.

"Hey Emma, I love you,,, a lot. I'm glad we had an amazing night," he said quietly, earning a smile from her. She was a bit shocked he said this but mainly happy. "I love you too, Rikki," she said and kissed him softly. The two spent the rest of the night giving each other soft kisses and cuddling until they slowly fell asleep. 

//sorry if this was bad! anyways i hope you liked it