Kurt Cobain #1

For KurtRat 

2019
You were feeling bored at home. You just got grounded for beating up this kid at school. But hey, they were bullying you first, you were only defending yourself. Of course your parents didn't want to hear it. They decided to blame you.
So you were stuck in your room for the whole week. Might as well make the best out of the worst. You opened your drawer and pulled out Nirvana's Nevermind and played it.
If only I could have been alive back then. If only I could of been to one nirvana concert. Instead I'm stuck in my room for the whole week, you sighed and looked out the window.

You started to kind of doze off a little until you felt a little tap on your shoulder.
"What!" You exclaimed as you sat up.
"It's me Satan, and I'm giving you a one in a lifetime opportunity," The red creature said
"And what might that opportunity be?"
"I'm offering you one day to go back in time, just one day, if you sell me your soul."
You thought for a while. It would be fun to see Kurt Cobain, wouldn't it?

And who even needs a soul? Yours was already dark and black and super unnecessary. So you accepted the devil's offer.
"Pfft, okay so you are only going to spend 24 hours over there. Then you are going to come back to present times. So  what year do you want to go to?" Satan asked.
"Umm I'd like to go to 1991. At a Nirvana concert."
"Ok"
"Also how old am I in this alternate reality?"
"25."
"Ok."

A few minutes later you found yourself at a Nirvana concert. There were many screaming fans around you. In fact one was screaming so loud you couldn't even hear the music.
"Shut up!!" You screeched at them.
"Sis, you want to fight?"
"No"
"Then don't tell me what to do!" They said and started screaming again
A few minutes later the concert was over so
you ran backstage to find Kurt.

You found him backstage by himself smoking a cigarette by himself. So of course you sat next to him.
"Hey," you said
No answer
"Heyyyy Kurt!" You repeated
No answer
"Kurt Cobain!!! I'm talking to you!"
"Ooof. I thought you were talking to someone else named Kurt," he finally said
"Uh no. Your the only Kurt here that I even know."
"My mistake. Sorry," he said and kept smoking his cigarette.

You left him to go to the restroom and called Satan again.
"What!!"
"Can you make Kurt Cobain fall in love with me! Please!"
"Fine. But that's going to cost you 5 dollars," he said.

You handed him the 5 dollars and say next to Kurt.
"Hello!"
Kurt looked at you as if you were the most beautiful person he ever saw.
"Hello, What's your name?"
"y/n"
"Nice,"
"Not really, Kurt is a better name in my opinion."
"How would you like to go out to dinner again?"
"I'd love to!" You said and hugged him.
"What time?"
"Idk what time is it right now?"
"It's 3 pm."
"Ahh well 5pm."
"Nice, Umm where do I pick you up?"
"Why don't I just go home with you? That way we'll go out much quicker!"
"Ok then."

Kurt drove you to his house. You ended up finding pictures of his nudes and of course you being sneaky person you are, actually looked at them.
Suddenly Kurt came in.
"WOAH! You should not be looking at those" He yelled and immediately grabbed the pictures away.
"Sorry I found them in your drawer," you said.
"Don't dig through my stuff" He said and shrugged.

He hid his nudes in the drawer again. Then he pushed you onto his bed.
"Kurt What are you going to do?"
"You'll see," he said as he started kissing me. 

A few minutes later Kurt pulled away and looked at the clock. "We should get ready to go out, shouldn't we?"
"Oh yeah. I'll get ready first." You say as you go to the bathroom. You made sure to keep the door locked just in case Kurt tried to sneak in.

When you were done with your shower, you dressed up in something you wouldn't wear. The only reason you were wearing it right now, is for Kurt. Then you go out of the bathroom and Kurt walked in.
He made sure to lock the door too because he doesn't want you seeing him naked just yet.
You opened his drawer again and pulled out his nudes. Man they were sexy picutures. Suddenly you were the shower turn off so of course you hid them back in the drawer. Better not make him angry.

Kurt walked out of the bathroom looking handsome while you felt like a sewer rat.
"Are you ready (Y/N)?"
"Uh huh"
"Alright let's go."
Both of you drove to a restaurant you've never been to before. Ladies first. "Ok then"

Time slip after dinner
"Did you have fun this evening?" He asked as both you lied outside on the grass looking at the sky.
"Yes I did, because I was with you," you smiled and thought about how boring being at home would of been.
"Your a really sweet girl you know. Would you like a cigarette?"
"No thanks,"
"Alright," he pulled out a cigarette and started smoking it.
Then both of you were in complete silence. Only the sounds of nature surrounding you. It was beautiful looking st the stars, something you didn't do often.
Slowly Kurt started leaning in and kissed you. You kissed back. This kiss felt really special something you never had before

And then you wake up! Turns out this was all a dream. You weren't grounded so that's good, you never sold your sold to Satan either, and unfortunately you never met Kurt Cobain.
You sighed that this dream wasn't real but then you smiled. This will be a special dream that you will never ever forget. 

The dream made your life a bit better.