Andy Scott #1

For phoenixfeather0728 

Gabby's POV

Andy and I have been dating for 5 years now. We started dating around the early 70s and we have lasted until now. Our relationship was absolutely perfect and I loved him a lot. We got along 90% of the time and barely had any arguments. There is one thing I wished he would do, and that is proposing. I have been wanting to get married but I doubt the thought of marriage has ever crossed his mind. I've tried dropping hints but he never did seem to catch them. I realized that if i really wanted to get married, I would have to be the one to propose. But then again, I really want him to do it so I might have to wait for a long time for it to happen.

I just wish he could do it soon though. I'm a bit tired of waiting. 

Andy's POV

I looked at the gold diamond ring I was holding in my hand. I have decided that tonight was the perfect night to propose to my lovely girlfriend, Gabby. I've been saving my money up to buy this ring and I'm glad i was able to do it. I was really excited to propose but there was only one thing that worried me about it. What if she rejected me or didn't want to get married? It would be terrible if that happened because I really am looking forward to it. I'm probably just overthinking though,,, she possibly can't reject me, or can she?

My perfect plan for tonight was to take her on a romantic date to a fancy restaurant and propose to her there. As long as she doesn't have other plans for tonight, my proposing plan will work perfectly well. 

I picked up the phone and dialed her number, patiently tapping my finger while waiting for her to pick up. She finally picked up and we made plans. She agreed on the date and then we hung up. I was really excited and looking forward to going on it. Everything should work out perfectly

Gabby's POV

That evening, we went on a fancy date to a restaurant and that was when he pulled his small box out and got on one knee. 

"Gabby, I have loved you for a long time and I've been wanting to do this for so long but I was always afraid of how you would react, my lovely girl, will you marry me?"

I was pretty shocked and speechless about what just happened. I tried to say something but words never came out. "Yes! I will marry you!" I finally said, crying a few tears of happiness as I took out the ring and slid it on my finger. He pulled me into a passionate kiss and we hugged each other.

"I can't wait for our wedding, darling."

The end

// sorry if this was too short and i didn't include the wedding. i just don't know how to write it out honestly. hope you liked it!