Author's note

Hello Romeos to my Juliets and Juliets to my Romeos which is rather impossible due to me being straight as hell but that doesn't differ my love for the readers.

~

~

Well ! Again I am having this jitters into pit of my stomach, I can't deal with the pressure of writing an author note. I can write the whole novel but when it's about author's note, I am as blank as lost child in family function who has no idea what the fudge is going on around him.

~

~

And then, when I read author's note which is so beautifully written, funny, witty..... it makes my work thousands times more harder because I don't know what to say.....

I read those author's note where even stars (*) got more comments than my whole note can get.... I mean wow ! How ?

It makes me bawl my eyes out literally but then I give myself a speech that girl ! Nobody read author's notes, nobody gives a damn what you want to say but then I realise there are some people like nerds.....

yes !

What are you looking at ?

I am talking to you, about you....

why the hell are you reading the whole author's note ?

Take my advice, too much reading can make you brain dead.

Aren't you wondering that how do I know that author's notes are even funny and witty as well.....

revelation time peeps ! I am nerd as well.

Don't you believe me ? No ? Yeahh ?

Anyway I will live with that but do give immense love to this new work of mine and I swear I will pray for your good grades and promotions in job.

If not any of them then will pray for your happiness but please please do vote and comment.

Am i blubbering too much ?

Yeah ?

Well ! That's the problem, once i start speaking... there is no end of that but I will stop here and look I am waiting eagerly for all of your views on my work so see ya all on every chapter and every good opportunity I get.

That's all for now......

Oh and yeah don't try to copy my work or steal it because it belongs to me, completely and utterly and if you do then well ! I don't even want to think about it.....

I want to believe that life is all about fairies and daisies, the whole world is united as one even though it seems surreal even in the wildest dreams.

But finally ! I am putting full stop on my note.

Love you all the readers to the moon and back.....

- Vidyaaaaaaa