Chapter-25 ( now what ?)

Straight to the business, here's another chapter for you my lovelies. I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to give your votes and comments...

( Viviana's dress at the top or at the side)
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Viviana's pov:-

After an hour of hassling, I was told to open my eyes. Yes ! You guessed it correct. I am going to party with Mr. Beneth.

As he said, he actually sent the best team to get me ready and don't get me started with the dress. I felt like I am going to be overdressed for the party, I disclosed my concern about the same to makeup team but they quoted "you can be underdressed but you are never overdressed".

I blew breath out as slowly I started opening my eyes, fearing what they might did to me. I mean they are famous and professional but everyone has their own choices.

At first, I peeked through my right eye while left is tightly closed.

" you are insulting me, sweetheart." The stylist mocked me in sweet sick voice.
" I am sorry." I quickly apologised as opened my eyes asap.
I turned fully to the mirror and gasped.
I was looking absolutely stunning, you can recognise that it's me but the polar opposite.

" Oh my god !" I put hands on my mouth but careful not to smudge my recently painted dark maroon lips.

" Thank you so much.." I engulfed petrick in a tight embrace while my eyes brimming with tears.

Why am i crying ? Gosh I am such a cry baby but it was my cindrella moment. I always dreamed of my makeover like this.

" these girls, you are going to ruin my art. For god's sake ! Stop crying..." petrick started panicking while screaming at his staff to hand him tissues.
" Sorry..sorry.." I chuckled and removed those tear drops lying into corner of my eyes.
" it's like my cindrella moment so I couldn't stop this stupid tears.." I explained it to the team and they all nodded their head at me with understanding.
" I want everyone to be out and before that be quick to gather everything, put them into car. My deat zandrew will be here any minute and before that, I want a moment with this little girl here.... Now shoo.." Petrick narrowed his eyes at his team when he said shoo. I giggled at his action. He is one caring man, you can say from his actions but his words says something else.

After everyone left from my room, left was me and petrick.

" Before you say anything, I want to thank you for making me look so amazing. I never thought of my makeover like this." I beamed with happiness glinting into my eyes.
" You stupid girl ! Don't thank me, it's all because of zandrew. What I am today is also all because of him, he has never asked me for any favours till today. So thank you that you came into his life and giving me this opportunity. My eyes were literally begging for this moment." He genuinely put those words out while patted me on my head like a little girl I am. Well I was a little in front of his six feel height. He seems like in his late forties.
" It's not like what you think..." I felt the urge to clarify.
" I don't know what is there between you two but after seeing you, one thing i am sure about is zandrew has good choice in everything Including woman." He indirectly complimented me, it made me blush.

Just then, we heard a doorbell.
" He is here" petrick announced excitely as he made his out by jumping continuously.
I laughed a little at his childishness.

I took a deep breath as I glanced at myself one last time before making my way downstairs where zandrew is waiting for me.

As I was descending the stairs, I saw my parents looking at me with awe while petrick is looking at me with admiration at his art of makeup and zandrew ! My breath hitched when his intense eyes engulfing me whole.