Chapter-20 ( This is just the beginning of our fantasy...)

I am updating after real long, I wouldn't apologise because it won't make everything right. But I do feel guilty for not updating, its just when I am not in a good state of mind, I cannot write so now what am i doing is, trying to fall into a category where I write to feel better. So here presenting a new chapter, enjoy fellas and don't forget to wash you hands and do take care of your health....

**************************
Lee Zuang's pov:-

My eyes were wandering over jungle of cubicles for a specific brunette girl, my eyes landed on a beauty with the aura which attracts everyone's attention just by being herself.

She was seated on a couch which is lying at beside a wall painted in yellow. It seems like she is giving instructions to her team while keep glancing at the laptop placed in front of her.

" Isn't she magical ?" Someone whispered from behind which startled me.
I put hand on my heart to calm it down, I feel like i get caught while doing something wrong.

I gathered myself quickly and looked at the man in eyes with one eyebrow raised.
He must be in his mid forties.

" I am talking about that only person you are staring hard at..." He cleared air about his earlier comment.

" You know she isn't the most beautiful person of this planet but she is something magical." He kept blabbering about Viviana and something inside of me burning with jealousy.

" Isn't she too young for you to crush over ?" I growled in low yet dangerous tone.

" You might be a celebrity but in this office, everyone loves her including girls and none person hate her. This isn't possible at all but it's true that nobody hate her." He answered back while adoringly staring at viviana.

I am not liking it though...

" And why is these all the information given to me ? I need those files for which I asked for rather than this crap." I stared hard into his eyes but he didn't even flinch.

" because I know you love her, this might be out of nowhere but you being an actor of cheesy romantic dramas, I guess you will handle it well." He patted on my shoulder with assurance.

My mouth was hanging open while my eyes widen slightly.

" your eyes weren't good at hiding your strong emotions towards her." He announced before I could say anything.
He sure talks a lot.

" See ! She isn't your usual girl who believes into fantasy and all, she is the most realistic girl you will ever meet so be cautious in your steps." He advised but my head snapped completely looking at him with questioning gaze.

" She doesn't believe in fantasy ?" I couldn't stop those words.

"  'Reality is more promising than fantasy can ever be' in bold letters written on a wall is the first thing you will see when you enter her office." He answered.

" Did you bring those files ?" I changed the topic and that man smirked in return while handed me a bunch of files.

" Why do you all love her so much ?" I asked as that man was about to leave.

First time during our conversation, my eyes landed on his identity card, name written was Chris yelardo.

" She isn't fake, she is rare and I vaguely think that you can answer this question more promptly than anyone can." He winked at me and disappeared.

I was stunned is an understatement, I came here to find the girl who captured my heart but what I collided with is something weirdly satisfying, she isn't the same girl I met still she is the same girl who capture my heart, soul and now complete me in various ways.