Chapter-29 ( Taking it slow ? Nahh)

Woah ! Here's another chapter, well it's little spicy so guys be ready to feel it. Enjoy it and don't forget to give ur views and comments... slowly but surely book is getting on track. Fingers crossed... I hope it will soon get lots of readers like i wish to have.
( Above or beside is the picture Zuang clicked of Viviana, well you will see when and where into chapter)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Viviana's pov :-

After two days,

The wind is making branches of trees to rustle, gushing into ear of trees to make them shiver through it's roots, being the total flirt wind is.. it trailed from trees to enter through open doors of our Room's Balcony to tease the curtains, it tried to resist the effect of wind but the experienced wind managed to make curtains dance on its own tune, both fluttering making my eyebrows scrunched together at the noise of their rhythmic dance.

I opened my eyes slowly, shut them due to sharp light blinding my eyesight. Opened them after a while not before rubbing them to get used to the sunlight crippling through flowing curtains.

I felt a steel grip on my waist and weight on my legs making me stuck to my place, a small smile formed on my face at the realisation. I turned my face towards a man sleeping peacefully beside me while snoring softly, his hair covering his forehead completely. His arm secured around my waist, making sure I am into his arms perfectly. His legs entwined mine, I sighed dreamily at the sight.

I raised my hand and pushed his hair back making his forehead visible. He moved a little into his sleep but went back to sleep not before making his grip more solid.
This man seriously ! I so wanted to smack his forehead but I restrained myself because he is looking so cute into sleepy state.

I trailed my finger from his nose to his lips which he formed into pout, I leaned closer just above his lips, I can feel his breathing. Before I could do anything, his eyes snapped open and flipped us over, hovering over me, I shrieked at that.

" Good morning Baby.." He huskily said that into my ear making me hold bedsheet at the sensation. He has put his arms on side, his weight on his arms while hovering over me.

" Good morning." I wished him back while my face hot, i bet my face is a ripped tomato right now.

" Yes it is.." He agreed with teasing smile and my eyes widen at the realisation.
" I said it aloud, Didn't i ?" I asked the most obvious question as I slapped my forehead at my stupidity.

He kissed me where I smacked, making me feel giddy inside.

" Oh shoot.." I yelled and he jumped at the side with my sudden outburst.

" What happened ?" He asked while staring me with concern.

" I need to pee.." I cried out, with that started running towards the washroom like my tail is on fire, leaving zuang who has bursted into fit of laughter.

~

~

I came out after finishing my morning routine, saw Zuang sleeping again like a panda. I smiled at my own thought.

He was sleeping with his one arm under the pillow while he is weirdly tangled with comforter.

How he managed to do that ?

I grabbed the shawl resting on a couch which is placed at the side of room, our room is quiet bigger with king side bed and the couch and we also have a small kitchen here.

Jacuzzi fitted into bathroom making it so much special as I love to pamper myself once in a while.

I walked to glass doors of balcony which is already open, I touched the flowing white curtains with my fingers, feeling it's soft fabric on my fingertips all the while curtains trying to engulf my whole figure into them but I stepped outside, inhaled a deep breath. Taking in the fresh breeze of mountains, it's quite chilly but it's feeling good on my polluted skin of newyork.