❤️Epilogue❤️

So guys this is it...we are here at the end. Final edge where I have to let go of every character i put life into, but this is what the deal is for author. You put life into characters, play with their characters, write their destiny and then, you let them go to readers...

I hope y'll will love this new work of mine and don't forget to give your views and votes and comments... eagerly waiting for that.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Viviana's pov:-

A journey of a girl who thought her life was going nowhere, collided with a man precisely a superstar man, felt a strong connection towards him, found it stupid but in last gave into that instinct and contacted the far fetched superstar with a bare emotions with no expectations to receive the answer of her revelation...

A naive attempt of immature girl made it possible for a grown up woman who is full of logic, who sees everything with the logical reasons. That girl gave the most important person to a grown up stupid woman who stopped believing into fairy tale....

A journey of a girl who was a part of family to a woman standing in her wedding gown about to have her own family...

Sometimes you have to let go of logical thinking and has to perform what your heart is telling you to do and then, stand back and see fireworks happening into your life...

A knock on the door of bride room aka mine snapped me back to present, my wedding day.

Butterflies started fluttering inside my belly while my legs are giving away, I thanked heaven that I wasn't standing but seated into comfortable cushioned grey chair while makeup artist is doing my eye makeup.

" Don't snap your eyes open, do it slowly.." Makeup artist yelled in panicky tone.

" Sure.." I answered while opening my eyes slowly making sure I don't ruin anything that has been placed on my eyes.
I heard the door opening, I see through a mirror. Zandrew's head poked inside from slightly ajar door.

" Let him in.." I said to a person who opened the door.

One of the person who came with makeup team.

Zandrew had a stunned look on his face, i moved my hands on my wedding dress nervously while looking at him with little smile.

" Feeling jittery ?" He asked amusingly.

" Don't get me started.." I let out a nervous laugh.

" I am getting so many weird thoughts and the worst is what if Zuang will abandon me at the alter." I revealed with shiver.

I know it's just wedding jitters but my heart is so heavy...yet butterflies into my stomach is giving weird combination of excitement and fear mixed in equal proportion.

" Then, I will be the happiest man on this planet. I will be standing there at the end of alter waiting for that to happen so I can take his place.." zandrew smirked and I punched his arm at which he winced.

" You are such a dork.." I scoffed and he laughed at that.

" My woman is looking so damn beautiful that this weak heart of mine who is undeniably head over heels for you screaming at the top of lungs to throw you over my shoulders and elope from here.." Zandrew bit his lips trying to joke about his true feelings. I can see he was saying what he was feeling at that moment...

" You are giving them impression that something is going on between us.." I scolded zandrew in hushed tone as indicating him with my eyes to makeup team, they were looking everywhere but us.