Chapter-13 ( he played me !!)

Viviana's pov :-

My mouth is open agape, my eyes blinking furiously at the previous situation.

Sweetheart ? Did i hear correctly ? No he didn't just.... did he ?

" ahh" I winced at my stupid attempt to make myself believe that it's not a dream.

First thing first, why am I talking with Lee zuang like we known each other from years ?

Oh my god ! Oh my god !

I started twirling inside my room and landed directly on my bed with my eyes closed, breathing going haywire.

I opened my eyes slowly, gaining my senses back.
Should I go ? One more time won't hurt right ? Just for this once ?

My eyeballs roaming left to right, teeths are biting on the lips, right leg keep moving indicating my nervousness.

I flew from bed to my wardrobe in a lightening speed to decide the dress for the party.

I grabbed all the dresses from wardrobe and lied them down on my bed, tried most of them but still couldn't find that " the one" kind of dress.

I slammed myself down on bed with thud, staring at the mess I have created. Still no use.

Just then, a bulb lighten in my brain and i gave goofy smile all by myself to myself.

Love yourself, just saying !

I brought a brown box out with a ribbon on it's top and removed it's lid.

My smile brighten when I looked at the dress lying there neatly, I never thought that I will be able to dawn this dress ever.

This was a gift from my brother, yeah I understand ! I still myself don't believe that he gifted me this dress on my birthday with my mom's help but he selected it by himself and I love this dress so much, he still doesn't know that.

Tears welled up into my eyes, i breathed out and fetched my phone from bed.

" Hey baby brother." I teased the moment he picked up the call.

" What is it ?" He groaned in reply.
Such grumpy grandpa !

" You know I just wanted to say that I love you and thank you for always having my back." I admitted that with little pout because believe me it's a big deal among siblings to accept this.

" Are you on drugs or something ?" He joked to dodge my Confession, such an ass.

" Listen ! Tonight I am going to wear that dress you gifted me on my birthday." I started with the first part, stopped in the middle for his reaction.

" I will manage dad and mom so don't worry and just enjoy your night." His genuine words touched my heart, what made me happier that I didn't have to say further and he understood it without me saying anything.

" Don't you have questions, you know about-" I was saying but he interrupted me in the middle.

" Do you want me to ?" He asked in plain simple words.

" no" I denied.

" If anything comes up, just call me." With that he hung up.

Woah ! I knew he has matured but this ? This was unexpected.

After mocking myself about not having any friends to being clumsy, Right now i am in front of mirror to look at my appearance.

Satisfied by my look, but worried about fitting into that party of glamour world.

Let's see ! what is in the destiny.....

***********************

Lee zuang's pov :-

I will kill this man, he played me.

This girl ! I can't bare her.
I called zayn for the hundredth of time but he isn't picking up.

When I called again, he picked up after second ring.

" Man ! Start counting days because your death is near." I threatened in a low tone sounding more promising.

" I am really sorry man ! Your sister, she had gone mad when she saw your pictures from New York airport. She was keep questioning me that why did he suddenly go to New York so I had to send you to si wang's party to calm her down." I can sense fear in his voice.
I swear he gulped it down.

" I told you very precisely that I will give my life for you but I don't want my name linked with this snake, she is just too annoying." I was keep breathing heavily while my eyes closed.

" Bro ! Do this for me for one last time." I heard his plea and I gave in, sighed at that.

I opened my eyes at the voice of someone, the voice which I have been anticipating to hear, of someone I have been waiting eagerly.

" I have to go." I disconnected call without listening anything from his side.

Her silky long brunette hair covering most of her backside which is facing me, her blush pink dress reaching to her knees fitted like a second skin enhancing curves of this beauty, showing her smooth milky legs and those heels made her look more sexier.

She finished paying cab driver and turned around slowly seems like wind playing with her hair, making it fly in a dramatic way. She removed some strands of hair from her face while her eyes roaming around looking for me, I can see her conscious self.

I ran walked to where she is standing,tapped on her shoulder and she turned to look at me.

Her expressions go from nervous to relaxed after seeing that it's me.

" I cannot believe that you are actually here." I muttered while taking a step closer to her, this time she didn't step back. I took a breath of relief.

I caressed her cheek with back of my hand making it sure that she is actually in front me looking like an angel.

" Should I hug you to make you believe that I am actually here ?" She whispered with toothy grin making my eyes go wide like saucers.

" Did I blurt it aloud at the cafe ?" I asked bewildered, she nodded in reply still giving me that smile.

What an embarrassment !

Without thinking anything, I hugged her again and she did the same, while still laughing silently at the blunder of mine.

A huge light illuminating our hug from above, I tighten my grip on her, afraid that she might disappear.

" I am here..." her soothing words fell into my ear making it impossible for me to let her go.

" who is she ?" Those words came from behind to break this beautiful little bubble of ours.

Who is she ?