Chapter-5 ( Winter is coming, not talking about GOT)

Hello fellas ! Sorry to keep you waiting but Here we goes with the new chapter and please pretty please tell me what do you think about this new work of mine..... enjoy the chapter and I am trying something new by putting quotes somewhere related to chapter so check it as well.
************************
Life isn't about fairies and unicorns,
Not about stress and depression either....

- Vidyaaaaaaa

*************************
Viviana's pov :-

I pulled the jacket closer to body because it's chilly as I am again on the usual spot of mine, the usual bench, chilly morning wind and me staring mindlessly into space.

I laugh sarcastically with little shaking of my head.

It's been two months since that incident, this is what I was afraid of. 
My expectations !

I knew it, i will be the lost case if once something like that would happen and it did, now I am like a person wandering mindlessly with lot of expectations in the heart making my mind go crazy.

I still remember the next morning waking up with fairy tale vibes, the first thing I did was to message him to say good morning, I was messaging him like we talk on daily basis, I still remember me shaking my head calling myself crazy while looking at my reflection in the mirror, the girl with eyes shining bright like diamond, I still remember the way I lectured myself that I shouldn't think too much about it, I shouldn't expect him to message me right away because of course he is damn celebrity but my heart never listen.

The bench dipped a little as someone sat beside me,
I didn't look at whoever it is,

" Can we switch our lives ?" Manly voice said that.

" You want to become a female ?" I asked without looking at him.

" Well ! Not female but definitely your life." He stated.

" Believe me you won't like it." I said that as turned my head to see who this man is.

He looks like some years elder than me, i have seen him somewhere but I can't pin where ?

" You want some coffee ?" He offered me a mug. Well ! he has two in his hands like another one was assigned to me.

" You shouldn't talk to strangers, my parents taught me that very well. What if you will try to kidnap me ?" I asked with raised eyebrow and flat face.

" I don't think we are strangers..." He muttered while sipping his coffee.

I snatched another one from him. People ! He doesn't look like he is a bad person so yeahhh !

" Are we Friends ?" I asked,sipping coffee.

It is making my throat warm, it feels good.

" Well ! We see each other everyday so technically we aren't strangers but we never talked so ain't friends either." He explained while looking at people running to their works.

Now I remember where did i see him, He is one of them who is running to work.

" Don't you have work ?" I asked tilting my head to examine his face. He is quite good looking though.

Shut up mind !

" I will pass..." He whispered while looking at the ground.

" so tell me ! Why did you suddenly come to talk to me ? I mean We are completely strangers." I asked with confusion all over my face.

" I have been watching you from many days, I would say noticing you. It will be more accurate word." He started saying and I gesture him to continue.

" You were like a person who doesn't know what to do with life but from many days, you look like you are lost, you have lost that shine from your eyes. Your eyes look sad. I couldn't stop myself so I came." He cleared the air and I looked away.

" Basically ! You didn't want to go to work so you found excuse in me." I tried to ditch the topic and he chuckled at my comment.

" I am still going to work but I am glad that I came to talk after debating gazillions of time into my mind." He said while staring at my eyes.

Well ! This is awkward.

" You should go then." I whispered with little smile.

" So you are telling me to get lost ?" He asked with hand on heart feigning hurt.

I rolled my eyes at that.

" I really need to hurry or else my boss will kick my ass." He panicked as he glanced at his watch.
I chuckled at that.

" By the way, it's Harisson ! What's your name ,beautiful ?" He asked me as he got up completely ready to run to his work.

" Viviana " I answered.

" See you next time." He said that as walking backwards.

" Is there a next time ?" I asked completely amused by this situation.

" of course ! We are friends remember ?" He said that with duh tone and I laughed at that.

" Have a nice day stranger." I wished him and with that we both started walking to our ways.

I am happy that after long, I have made a friend. I mean I have my share of friends but they all are busy and I haven't shared what recently happened with anyone.

I took out my phone, opened the chat box where i was sending messages to him, I started treating him like my diary because anyway he wasn't going to read my messages.

I started writing a new message as walking back to my home.

( Me :- Winter is coming, fall has started. All the reasons for me having positive thoughts will fall down. I guess this is how nature works, but we humans don't understand somethings. We stick to what we seek but I guess nature has it's own ways to make us learn our lessons. Everything has it's time limit.)

I sent it and deleted our chat history.

" I guess ! It was really just a one time thing, anyway it was last time from me as well." I muttered those words as I brought smile on my face.

At least, I am smiling and that is what matters.....
**********************

Love you all
Xoxo