Chapter-26 ( what a bitch ! Oops said it aloud)

This chapter contains really strong emotions, it was really hard to pen down each and every emotion how I wanted to. I don't know if I have done justice to it or not but i leave it to y'll to read it and let me know if you felt the emotions i tried to pen down or not.

So Here's presenting another chapter.... don't forget to give ur views on it as well as votes and comments

And guys about Lee min ho, has anyone been watching The king- eternal monarch ? Because i am watching it and drooling over Lee min ho *wiggling eyebrows*.... anyone's in the club ?

( Viviana's outfit at top)
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Viviana's pov :-

Life was like a quiet night time without disturbance of any human but then, suddenly leaves started fluttering as the chilly wind spread out to give shivers, name of that chilly wind is zuang but who knew that there are different waves coming together like Mr. Beneth.

From three years I was waiting for my answers although one day I decided not to seek them but the moment I gave up the moment my life turned into soap opera with the entrance of not one but two stubborn man.

High pitched voices zoned me back into reality as I rubbed my palms over white formal pent with the matching knee length blazer to make it wrinkle free even if there is none present.

I knocked twice on the big giant mahogany double door of Mr. park senior's office from where the voices are coming from and belong to sibling duo.

I turned the knob and entered inside although i was not the only one to enter but pin drop silence trailed behind me and spread throughout the gigantic room, making all heads to snap into my direction as Mr. park is behind the same patterned mahogany oval table into his leather chair, two other members standing right into middle of the room just below the chandler.

" Good morning everyone" I greeted all in one as i nod to Mr. park and Miss Lee.

" We were waiting for your arrival Viviana." Mr. park informed me and I nodded in return.

" Who the hell is this girl ? And who gave you right to take decisions for my brother without consulting me beforehand ?" Miss Lee started accusing me, waving Tablet in front of me with the article of zuang's controversy.

" Let's sit down and discuss calmly." I suggested while giving her half smile.

" Who the hell is this girl ?" She is in no mood to discuss.

" Is this another one of your cheap choices just like you did three years ago ? Another gold digger bitch ?" Miss Lee glared at Zuang.

I stumbled in my own step as those words came out from her mouth.
Cheap choice ?

Three years ago ?

Gold digger bitch ?

" Mind your bloody language." Zuang growled like a beast but i put an arm over his chest to stop him from doing anything irrational.

" No no wait ! What am I missing here ? Is this girl you ? It's you, right ?" She pointed her finger at me with scrutinising gaze regarding controversy matter.

" Unfortunately yes.." I shot back, my heart is beating so hard due to venom flowing into my veins.

" it's amazing, it's creating much more headlines and havoc than I thought and if that girl is you then I won't have to worry about some random stupid chick to ruin my brother's career." She started clapping while took a breath of relief, I scoffed as started shaking my head, my nose scrunched by this disgusting human being.