Chapter-9 (My bucket list)

After a decade, I am here with another update. Please read it and review it and give tons of comments....
I recently watched korean drama named, " Bride of water god." And I cried so much. Well I liked it for some reasons and I don't for many. So did you watch it ?
( I am assuming Lee min ho as Lee zuang, I love him so much so so much.😍😍)

Viviana's pov:-

" Should I have turned him down ?"

" Should i behave like I am hard to get ?"

" but it's not like he is going to date me.."

" Arghh ! Viv shut up and just go there,meet him, it's not like everyday you get such opportunities."

" if not anything else than you will be able to meet one celebrity and on top the one you actually adore."

" it's a win-win situation."

I winced as I felt my hands get heavier while I stopped washing my hair due to my much much long overthinking, it ain't new though.

I stepped out with my maroon bathrobe wrapped around me tightly and white towel covering my hair to give them steam session.

I walked towards or rather I say hurried towards my bed to pick my phone and to see his messages for the gazillions of time from the moment i jolted from sleep because my self wasn't believing that we are actually meeting Lee zuang and he himself told me to meet him.

Wow ! It sures giving me chills down my spine.

After reading each and every word of our chat, I finally went to get ready.

After I came out already done with myself, I was about to turn the knob of door of my room, It opened revealing my brother, not now.

" Where are you going, like this ?" He asked those last words with scrutinising gaze.

Stay in your age bouy !

" out ?" Rather than answer it sounded like a question.

" Oops ! I forgot you are dumb." He remarked with scoff.

" Going out to meet Lee zuang." I don't know why I am telling him the truth.

" Wait I have heard this name..." with that he trailed into his own thoughts and boom he is back with that sarcasm laced smile.

" Go go and meet him, it was a nice try to fool me but ain't dumb like you." He gave me taunting smile while making room for me to go.

I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs to go straight to the main door without making my parents noticing my obvious attempts to not get caught.

I turned the knob smoothly but nobody can get past my mom without her noticing everything.

" Where are you going ? If you are going for your usual god knows long long walks then why are you dressed like that ?" She shot bunch of questions on my face and in return I just stared at her face with my mouth keep opening then closing.

" She is going to meet Lee zuang.." my devil of a brother shouted that with snobby smile on his face.

" That korean actor ? The one whose dramas She keep watching, right ?" My mom asked while poking her head out from the kitchen.
I hung my head low while keep transforming weight from left to right foot.

" Oh my dear ! You should go out and make some friends. This all the rubbish dramas are making you crazy." And there comes biggest drama queen.

" Mom !" I snapped but sighed at the end.

" I just felt like dressing up, what's wrong into that ?" Obviously I cannot say the true reason and it's not like they are going to believe me. Even if they do then they won't let me meet him because all celebrities are bad personalities. As per them...

" I am leaving." I announced my departure as I turned the knob and get myself out from my home.

" You should make some friends." My mom shouted from behind.

" I will.." I rolled my eyes at that but anyway answered her because that's what manners are.

Or maybe not ?

***************************

I was waiting at the decided place for him to come, he asked me to choose cafe where we can meet but at last he was the one who chose this place.

I was surprised when I first walked in, because it was really cozy small cafe where you come to find peace not to flaunt your status.

I jotted down one more thing on my bucket list while sipping on my coffee.
At first, it was only one thing.

" To talk to Lee zuang even only for once."

Now here I am making my daily bucket list including him into each and everything.

Call me crazy but I am.

I quickly shut my diary as the screeching of opposite chair fell into my ear.

I put it inside my bag still not looking up, my hair covering my face.

" Hey " I heard voice deep like an ocean, it sounds like mystery.

My head shot up on it's own and when my gaze fell on this beautifully arched man wearing black leather cap white crisp shirt staring straight at me.

His golden orbes cutting through my soul, that sharp jawline making me want to trace his face.

My eyes widen and I averted my gaze to calm my heart.
It's dangerous for my little naive heart.

" You are Viviana." Rather than a question, it was more of a statement.

I looked back at him with little smile and nod to confirm it.