Chapter-34 ( i can wait till eternity..for you)

Okay so we are almost at the end, this is the last chapter before epilogue.*shedding tears*, also the longest chapter of the book so I hope you will like it and I have done justice to it.

Don't forget to give your votes, comments and guys, I cannot believe we are at the end. Am i ready to give up my characters yet ? Maybe... no I am not but I have to right ? Give lots of love to this baby of mine and love you all...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Viviana's pov :-

Sometimes when you reach to the end of journey, happiness flood inside of you that you finally reached to the end but then, realisation hit hard that the companions you started endearing are going to be left behind.

Okay ! That doesn't mean I will lose contact to Rick, right ? No it doesn't, I behave so dramatically sometimes. But what if I do lose contact with him.

" Rick !" I called out for my abductor aka zandrew's right hand who is currently seated on the seat beside chauffeur as we are driving to my Home.

" Yes Lolo.." He answered without looking at me. Yes ! That's the nickname he has given me.

" We will not lose contact right ?" I asked cautionally while biting my lip.

" Umm..of course not. The whole thing is definitely not over Lolo.." He replied while looking at me with smile, fear dawned on me. Not over yet ? Zandrew will come back and mess with my life...no no no...

" You mean, Zandrew will-" I couldn't stop the sentence as Rick gave me deadpanned look.

" I meant about our bond you silly kid..." He slapped my forehead as I was leaning on the place between two front seats.

" How can I lose a beautiful little sister ?" He looked at me with adoration.

I gave him toothy grin.

Yes ! At first i hated him but when I was alone into that house at island, I only had Rick who backed me with his strong support. One day, he saw me struggling to breath and he realised how ruined I already was. He helped me alot whenever I needed someone to talk with, one day he disclosed that he has a small sister living at new Zealand which is his home and he loves her the most and she kind of has a personality like me so he declared me as his second sister on that fine day. From there on we were inseparable, he knew about me and Zuang. He would show me Zuang's social media posts which were almost about me and my pictures with beautiful captions underneath although none pictures revealed my whole face so I don't think anyone can acknowledge that it's Me.

But then, zandrew got to know about that and was really furious over Rick so from then, I refused him to do anything like that for me because I don't want him to get into trouble.

" Back to earth, you sure thinks a lot.." Rick teased me and I gave him poker face.

" Thank you so much for being the amazing brother.." with that I hugged him tight as we were already out from the car, My Home standing behind me with open arms ready to engulf me in a tight embrace, even though I am slightly scared of my mom's reaction on my arrival and I have lots of explanation to do.

" You take care of yourself and don't worry I will make sure Zandrew will never stir trouble into your life but do call him sometimes whenever you feel ready, That boy needs your support even though he is almost old grandpa now.." He chuckled and i mimicked his action with a nod.

After biding my goodbye to Rick and lots of promises made. I started ushering towards my Home. My beautiful two storey white walled home with cute little foyer. Sun is setting and the orange sun is shining from the behind of my Home giving faded orange light throughout the sky.