Chapter-8 ( took you long enough !)

Enjoy the chapter lovelies and don't forget to vote and comment. Sorry for the late update !!
********************

Viviana's pov :-

Clicking of my door lock filled the silent room, once in a while flipping of pages made some noise to declare the presence of mine although it's almost midnight so there is no need for it to be noisy but for a person who reads alot has one of these characteristics.

" You still up ?" I heard my dad standing next to door.

I avert my eyes from novel to him and folded my legs to make space for him on my queen size bed where he can sit anywhere but it's good to sit face to face with parents sometimes.

" This novel came in the morning, which I ordered few days back, remember ?" I asked with amusement.

He laughed with shaking of his head, he know his daughter very well. He knows that I am hungry reader.

" Why did you come into your room early from downstairs ?" He asked.

" Well ! It's your birthday so I thought you and Mamma should spend little bit more time with each other, I don't know I felt like that so..." I started fumbling for more words.

I mean what should I say ?

That I think you both should have some quality time or romance ?

" We have been married for almost twenty two years, we had our moments but now We have to bare each other..." He said but raised hands in surrender when I glare.

" Okay fine ! Stop glaring , you are intimidating." He whispered with wide eyes.

I shook my head as my lips curved slightly up.

" I love her and I can't ever find someone as amazing as your mother." He confessed as reciprocating my smile.

" But Don't tell her.." He added quickly with straight face.

" I heard everything..." Mom snickered and announced her presence.

I laughed a little at that and raised eyebrow at my father in victory.

After little chit chat, they bid their good night and left my room while continuing their bickering.

I lost appetite for further reading as that link was broken. I closed the novel and placed it on side table beside my ivory bed painted same as the table.

I was just about to lie down and then phone vibrated somewhere on bed but I felt it on my leg's skin. I glanced at the clock and it shows it's almost midnight.

Who it could be ?

I took phone in hands and saw message in Instagram.

I hid the notifications so it couldn't show that who sent message.

I opened it with eyebrows knitted together because i don't talk to anyone on Instagram so it started creating hopes for something which i have been hoping for but is impossible in many ways.

I opened it and saw something which dropped my mouth on the floor. I was shocked is an understatement, I am having that fuzzy feeling into pit of my stomach.  Butterflies are trying leave from there.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and opened them again to see the message still lying there.

(" Why did you stop telling things to your diary ?- Lee zuang")

He read all my messages ? Holy freaking flying buffaloes ! He read it all.

I was having warm feeling inside my heart. I put hand on heart to keep it there calm because it will come out anytime soon it seems like.

I licked my bottom lip and captured it between my teeth while thinking of what to answer but decided to go with the first thing that came into my mind.

" Because I thought My diary is not interested into listening me..." I answered back and keep biting on bottom lip due to anticipation.

And there came answer that instance and i held my breath for a while to process the whole scenario.

(" Maybe your Diary is worried about the consequences...- Lee zuang")

That made me started thinking about those consequences, I started thinking about possibilities he has to collide with if he get more involved with me.

I mean I am mere simple girl but He is a celebrity. He can't choose to talk with anyone just like that even if  he wants to.

One couldn't imagine the situation until you fall into it. I can only imagine the thoughts occurring into his mind while he has decided to answer me after five whole months, I don't think I would be able to do the same thing if I will be into his shoes.

But then, there is a thing like spark, some natural connection. It makes you do things which you couldn't even imagine in your wildest dreams.

( " you didn't wish me today on my birthday..- Lee zuang")

His birthday ?
" it's your birthday today ? I didn't know that... Happiest birthday ! May god fill your life with true people." I typed that back and those last words were the one I want him to have in his life.  True people is what everyone need.

( " I can't believe that you don't know it's my birthday today, Didn't you tell me that you are my fan ?- Lee zuang")

Did i ?

" Well ! I am sorry if it sound rude but i told you that I am fan of your dramas and your work, it doesn't make me fan girl who stalk you everywhere, your life's every information, your every new picture. That's not me..." I hope it doesn't sound as rude as I feel it is.

(" Where are you from ? - Lee zuang")

Another message popped up and broke my chain of thoughts.

"New york, why ?"  I quickly typed back and couldn't resist myself from asking the reason.

Typing typing was indicating into our chat room making my heartbeat go haywire. Breathing is normal yet feels heavy.

(" Wow ! What a coincidence, I am in newyork itself. Can we meet tomorrow ?"- Lee zuang)

There came his reply which is even impossible into Dramas as well.
I pinched myself harder than you would to realise that it's not a dream but this is even far from dream. This is fantasy.

" I would like to..." I stopped myself from sending lots and lots of heart emojis, dancing dolls.

How Can I sleep now ?

This is something I always dreamt of but couldn't dream of achieving because this is what you call your Fantasy.....

Is my fantasy transforming into Reality ?