Chapter-14 ( you abandoned me)

Here's another update.... enjoy urselves readers...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Viviana's pov :-

Who is she ?

I heard those words from behind our coiled bodies, I peeped slightly to see who this girl is..

She was dressed in a black long dress revealing her cleavage which is almost nonexistent. The dress is the only good thing about her appearance because her caked up face is making me nauseous.

I scolded myself for being such rude.

Lee zuang recoiled our hug to turn back, hid me behind him unconsciously but I stepped beside him looking straight at the person who is boring holes into me, I looked at her flatly.

See ? She deserved it.... I mocked my insides.

I was waiting for them to say something to break the ice but seems like they both have participated in staring game.

I nudged to the person beside me and he said something in korean not to me but to the girl in front of us.

But whatever he said, seems like something good because the girl looked pleased.

" What did you say ?" I asked lee zuang but he ignored it and walked near that girl, hugged her.

It wasn't the kind of hug which we shared but still who is she ?

" she is one of the famous korean actresses.." someone spoke from behind and I was too occupied being shocked that oblivious was also me about the situation taking shape and the people getting involved.

" No way ! Then I am a bloody kim kardashian.." I gasped and whispered those last words, turned to look at the person who was companying me but I gasped again when my eyes fell on him.

" You sure getting lot of shocks tonight.." Harrison the man whom i met few weeks ago is in front of me while donning a suit looking almighty.

" Wow ! I can't believe it, what are you doing here ?" I asked with my mouth hanging open.

" here For you..." He joked it with funny smile.

I raised my eyebrow at that and he surrendered while still laughing about his silly joke.

" So, you are a relative of Lee zuang ?" He asked me with serious face.

" Who said that ?" I asked with confusion lacing voice.

" Him just a-..... oh my God ! Don't tell me that bastard stood you up because Si wang showed up ?" He raged at that looking behind us with disgust. I couldn't dare looking behind, it hurts.

" Her name is Si wang ?" I covered my emotions with that.

" And you are curious about that ? Wow " he mocked me with disbelief.

" Why are you here at this party ? I still haven't got my answer." I tried to change subjects, ignoring all the scenario taking shape behind me, all the while my heart keep hammering inside me.

Ignore it ! Take a deep breath....i said to my own self.

" I can be-... you know....happen to be son of the host of this party ?" He explained like he is questioning me.

I gasped again, but my eyeballs moved upwards in a deep thinking that actually I am getting lot of shocks tonight,Harrison started laughing at my situation.

" You are Richie Rich.." I stated that still in a shock.

" I am glad.." He answered.

" because I called you Rich ?" I asked unbelievably.

" Nah ! You called me Richie Rich, I loved that character." He looks pleased.
I laughed a little at his childishness.

" Hey ! He is looking at us.." Harrison mumbled that only for me to hear.

My heart start raging, why is he looking at us ? Why now ?

" so ?" I asked with straight face, unfazed by the information.

" What are you to him ?" Harrison asked me still staring behind me, looks like he is staring hard at someone.

" Nobody.." I answered in a deep voice, laced with many many emotions but my smile covered it all in a flick.

" Glad to hear that, so shall we move inside the party ?" He asked me with while he pushed his arm out for me to take.

I looked behind with lot of courage but when I saw him clinging to that actress, i quickly turned to Harrison who was already looking at me with concern.

" Don't you have a date with you ?" I asked concerned about the girl with whom he was about to go.

" Now I have..." He smirked while gesture me to take his arm.
I took it asap and we usher inside the party.

It was totally glamorous, I was feeling so left out but I guess Harrison sensed it and he squeezed my hand.

" Who is this beautiful young lady beside you my son ?" A man in his fifties asked while keep looking at us with big smile, he is replica of Harrison just an elder version.

" Hello sir"I greeted politely.

" Finally ! I have seen someone beside you, I am so happy. Wait ! Let me call your mother, she will be so happy to see this." He started looking around to find his wife and I looked at Harrison with wide eyes.

" Father ! You are scaring her and she is just a friend.." Harrison disclosed it in a hurry.

" What ? Just a friend ? Where is my genes in you ?" He asked displeased with the information he got.

I hid my smile at this cute bantering.

" Dad ! Will you let us enjoy this party ?" Harrison grumpily said it and I elbowed him in the ribs with following glare.

" I like her, I really really like her... enjoy yourselves children." With last laugh, He walked away and disappeared into crowd.

" You should go and mingle with guests, it's your own party for god's sake." I whispered while looking around consciously.

" Technically it's Si wang's birthday party.." He spoke with detest.

" Ohhh" my mouth formed in o shape.

" Still you should go and attend some of the guest." I added that while looking straight at his face showing him that I am serious.

" Will you be fine on your own ?" He asked with concern.

" positive." I nodded.

He walked away after caressing my cheek a little, it was weird ! that emotion in his eyes but i pushed that thought away and started walking aimlessly, trying to find a sacred corner.

After little trip, I found a balcony where moonlight is illuminating beautifully, enhancing beauty of this perfectly designed balcony dressed in a white decor making it more heavenly.

I cursed myself for forgetting coat in excitement, i kept rubbing palms and arms but just then, someone put warm coat around me.

" You abandoned me...." a whisper fell into my ear as this person hugged me from behind.

A lone tear slipped from my left eye........