Chapter-28 ( is it him or is it hot in here ?)

I specially love Male povs into novels so if anyone else feels the same then, here's it is. It's Zuang's pov*sighing dreamily*. Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment.

Two chapters in two days... yeahhhh ! Don't wanna jinx it so shush...
( Picture of Lee Zuang from his photoshoot*drooling*)
If you don't like my assumed person as a character then you can imagine as you wish him to be...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lee Zuang's pov :-

Pose..

Click..

Change of clothes..

Retouching makeup..

Pose..

Click..

This sequence of activities been repeating from past an hour, although after every click my eyes move towards the door for the sight of specific hazel brown eyes into which I get lost each and every time but there is no sign of my beautiful woman, my right leg keep patting on the floor in anticipation.

What's taking her so long ?

Just when I was about to ask for her to my team, the door of room opened and there she is, thief of my heart.

A smile formed on my face without me knowing, our gaze connected not moving a bit, not planning either.

My eyes raking over her whole demeanour, she has a small smile playing on her lips giving me stern look to give the vibes of strong woman but her smile isn't reaching her eyes and let me not talk about her eyes, tiredness was quite visible as her shoulders slumped lightly. Trying her best to look alright but failing miserably, I didn't realise when a frown took place on my face until Photographer snapped me back from my reverie.

My gaze diverted again to her without knowing, her nose was slightly red.
Was she crying ? Why ?

I raised my eyebrows at her questioning about her state but she waved her hand dismissively while rolled her eyes at me.

Something is up, that's for sure.

" Mam ! I request you to stand somewhere else because Mr. Lee is getting distracted by your presence." Photographer requested politely while scratching back of his head.

" Sure." She cut it short.

" Umm... Viviana ! Can you come here for a bit ? I need help with this cuff links." I lied to get her near me.

" Sir, let me help you.." A girl from my staff butted in but one hard glare and she stay rooted to her place.

" Viviana ! Come here.."I called out again.

She just nodded at that while started walking to me.

With her every step, each and every word written into her diary is playing into my mind.

Yes you heard it right, her diary..

She left it at my place when she hurriedly ran to her office. It dropped on floor and I found it. I couldn't stop myself from opening it.

And I am glad I did because the every reason for me to not letting her go away from me anymore and every answer of my unanswered questions, I found them all into that beautifully written diary.