Chapter-19 ( can i drop everything and hug you ?)

Lee zuang's pov:-

Life revolves around the lessons we learn throughout the period of life, some from physical suffering, other from suffering mentally and the hardest way through which I learned my lessons is suffering both ways- mentally and physically.

My vision of life changed throughly, I have always heard about living present moment but couldn't follow it, but when I went for my military service, thinking for life and the process of taking life decisions changed.

When you see your death right in front of you, you are obliged to think about living into present moment, you value your life, each and every moment of your life.

I felt regret the most into these two and half year of my military service is cowardice move of mine to not stick to my decision of making her a part of my life, I took a step back in a fear of commitment. I was afraid that it might turn awry but how can I assume that without trying ? The only thing my heart was taunting me about is her, why would a person let go of someone who makes you feel alive ?

I was stupid enough for doing that but the moment they released me from my military training, I took an oath to take decisions according to what my heart chooses and to stick upto that no matter what.

I resented my family and my sister a lot for being selfish but then what was i if not selfish then ?

I hated my family when they stopped me from doing what I wanted, I loved my sister when she got my back for my decision of being an actor. She gave me every possible sources to reach where I was before going for training.  But when she stopped from taking irrational decisions which for me was my cue to feel alive, to feel my heart.... I started despising her for only thinking about herself. But did she ? Wasn't it always about me and my life ?

She gave me a choice to choose my career or viviana, although she still doesn't know her name or who that girl is ? Because that's what my condition was, she will never try to find that girl or try to know about her and I will do as she says....indirectly I chose my career over my heart.

I gave myself reasons to justify my actions, I didn't know her for too long to sacrifice my career. I didn't have that deep connection to her that I sacrifice my everything that I achieved.

But then, would my sister really destroy my career if I was to choose her ? I know she will never do that, it was me who chose not to fight for her.

Was it worth ? My heart still hurts....

These two and half years, enough for me to realise big lessons of life. Choose what makes you happy, choose what heart wants, seek what your soul seek.

I demanded a vacation before I resume my shooting which I had to leave in between because I had to start my military training.

My sister shot the same question, choose vacation or your career...

I didn't choose anything but I chose to hug her and requested her to give me sometime. As I predicted she loves me more than anything.

I left to newyork that night only to find someone for whom my heart is longing, I have to find her.

My phone's ring startled me from my trip to past, I stretched a little while standing in the balcony of my hotel room, went inside to pick my phone.

" I see you are enjoying your vacation but let me drop a bomb..." zayn amused by whatever he is about to spill.

" What now ?" I groaned.

" Min seo is in new York, I overheard her conversation and she is planning to arrange new PR manager until you stay in newyork...." He spilled those is hushed voice like someone would hear his secret spilling, I rolled my eyes at that.