Chapter-18 ( Am i ready ?)

Getting straight to the chapter, do tell me what do you think about it....

Mentally little tired to write long long author's note so bare with this little one:)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Viviana's pov:-

I stepped into office which is containing pin dropped silence, so unusual from regular days.

When I came into sight of people working away into their respective cubicles, they all started greeting me one after another but the atmosphere is tense so i furrowed my eyebrows at that.

" Lilac.." I called out for my secretary while looking at everyone to find some loopholes.
She ran to me and started panting like she ran a marathon.

" What is happening ?" I asked right away and she looked at me with wary.

" Mr. Park is here." She started with that like putting pieces of puzzle.

" Harrison comes everyday to office so what's new ?" I asked getting irritated by her suspension.

" No the bigger one, even Harrison sir is inside and they were arguing very heatly. Your name was keep taking into that argument so that's why everyone is worried that maybe you will get into trouble....they don't want you to get into any trouble including me." She whispered the last part with head low, almost at the verge of crying.

" Hey hey ! I did nothing wrong then why would I get into trouble, you silly girl ?" I questioned her while slapped her head a little and she snapped her head at me with hopes shining into her eyes.

"I don't know if I should say thank you or don't worry but I will say thank you for caring about me and for being my well wishers. Don't worry guys ! We have been doing really hard work so no getting in trouble. Put on your best smile and work with your heart as I always say my team is the best so be best..." I gave little speech of encouragement and they all nodded at that with the smiling face, went back to work right away.

That's my team ! I boasted mentally...

" Let's see ! What is waiting for me..." I encouraged myself while started walking in the direction of Harrison's office room as per lilac they are waiting for me and they have a guest who is also waiting for me.

I knocked on the wooden double door and after getting affirmation I walked inside.

After passing through a little corridor, i walked inside the area which is divided by a well designed partition of glass...

That guest's back is facing me as that woman is seated on the couch facing both the parks seated on another couch.

" Good morning Mr. Park !" I greeted Harrison's father with a little bow.

" Why are you here ? I strictly ordered lilac not to get you here, she is going to be into deep trouble." Harrison groaned.

" Harrison" Me and Mr. park both blurted out at the same time but my tone is less snappy.

" wow ! This is really a sight to behold, I have never seen Harrison this agitated for anyone." That woman about whom I almost forgot chimed in earned attention from me and when my gaze fell on her, my mouth opened a little in shock but i held myself together.

" Hello Miss Lee min seo ! I am sorry I was so caught up that I almost forgot about you.." I apologised politely to the CEO of the agency's headquarters in korea.

In another words, she is sister of Lee zuang.
His name still give me shiver through my spine.

" Don't worry ! I would behave the same as you..." she gave me the words of understanding and I nodded at her thankful for that.