Chapter-17 (*boom boom boom*)

Boom boom boom..... a major twist is coming your way peeps. I hope you will be shocked and will be damn excited for this new twist. I am little sad because of not expected response to this new work but I hope it will get better.

Right now, even in my own life I am little lost. Sometimes there comes a time where you want to leave everything behind and start anew but you can't and you are stuck in the dark with your own thoughts.

Well I hope and wish you all are doing well in your lives...

Love you all the readers...
( above is the picture of Viviana's outfit)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Viviana's pov:-

Three years later.....

Hushed voices of my family can be heard as morning is taking shape, people are running to their respective works, some of them are watching them running while gushing how miserable these people are....I laughed at my own assumptions of them gossiping about someone else's life.

I sipped my coffee but closed my eyes immediately to endure the sensations given by it's temperature,too hot.

I opened my eyes while supporting myself at the frame of my room's window, losing myself into thoughts.

Today's the day, he will come back.

I controlled my emotions, even my tears doesn't flow without my permission.

The whole three years, the things changed and changed throughly.... for good.

I breathed out as those memories rushed back, those horrible nights when I was only crying to the level where my breathing wasn't able to run smoothly.

" Viviana..." My mom's voice snapped me back to reality and I was glad she did.

" Yes mom..." I replied while gave her a smile but she scowled in return.

" You forgot again,right ?" She asked while her arms resting on her waist, typical mom.

My eyes widen at that, I put the coffee mug on nearest table while ran to grab my blazer.

" Finish this coffee first..." She gave me no nonsense look and I started gulping down coffee,keep blowing it to cool it down once in a while.

" Mom ! I am going..." I said while cleaning my little moustache made by coffee on my mom's clothes, it's usual.
" Viv.." She called out with full of concern, I know where is this going.
" Yes mom ?" I asked without looking at her, keep juggling into my bag to avoid her eyes.
" Today is the last session, you sure you won't need it anymore ?" She hesitatingly asked while staring at me worriedly.
" Mom ! I love you and I love you more for supporting me into my worst situation, for always understanding me without any criticism.I never said it but I am really thankful that you have always trusted me without being judgemental for my choices." I sincerely said that while my right palm resting on my mom's cheek.

" I love you too my little pumpkin but please I never ever want to see you into that condition, I lost you almost." She spoke still horrified by that period of time.

" Don't worry mom..." I gave her my word.
" Now I am running late so see you at evening and yeah before I forget, we will take dinner out so don't prepare anything." I kissed her on cheek and with that I walked out for my work but before that I have to go somewhere.

********************

" Hello doctor" I greeted the moment I entered inside room.

" Good morning Miss stones" she greeted me back.

" Ready for the last session ?" She asked while gestured me to take seat.
" Absolutely." I answered without hesitation.
" Today-... he is coming back after finishing his military service,isn't he ?" She asked while hesitating a little.
" I don't know." I stared at my hands which is trembling a little.
" Miss stones ! Stop avoiding it, you have to face it." She advised.
" I am not avoiding it, it's just doesn't concern me that's all." I answered little bit aggressively.
" If you are going to keep denying this then you will have to come for
More sessions.." She warned.
" I still cannot forget that day when I was alone in the bed, he left me..." I whispered as slammed pillow at my left side which was placed on my legs.
" it's been three years and it was just the matter of two days. We were together for only two days and here I am still suffering taking sessions for my depression. He said for forever and what ? He disappeared in the morning, left me without any word.i waited for him, atleast not him then the reason but nothing came." I kept ranting ranting and ranting, my doctor was looking at me with sympathy.

" you know people forget love of two years in two days and me ? I am still hassling from three years because of that two days. have you ever seen a mad person like me ? You haven't right ?" I was keep throwing questions at her but kept answering them myself.

" Viviana" She called out for me but I wasn't in a mood to stop, I want this all out.

" No jenna ! Listen what are we doing ? We had this discussion like for millions of times already, I have told you this all the things already like maybe for gazillions of times but it still hurts. No man no.... this has to stop." I kept on mumbling until jenna held me from my shoulders and hugged me.

A lone tear left from my eye...

" I still remember when at first you came here, you were like a dead person. Honestly I was surprised that a person can be this sensitive because it's insane to be that sensitive.." She said softly while we are facing each other on couch.

" You were keep crying for months and then you opened up about how it hurts. And today I am so proud on you for your achievements, you became such successful in short time, you topped in your studies." She reminded.

" Now don't look back and keep laddering up. I am saying this as a friend not a doctor, don't give anyone that right to destroy you not even your own self, life is really short to waste it like this. You gave your three years on a person who isn't worth it so now it's time that you think about you and only you." She gave me what I needed.

" You came out of that trauma, just give it some time and it will stop hurting you. Just one advice, don't avoid it but face it like a warrior you are." She patted my shoulder as got up to go to her chair.

My phone started ringing so I looked up at jenna and she gestured me to take it.

I received it immediately, it was from my office.

" I remember Lila ! Prepare everything for the meeting and most important, tell Mr. peter if he wants to continue with our agency then be on time." I spoke authoritatively.

After giving instructions I disconnected the call.

Jenna hooted at that like a real bad girl and I laughed at her reaction.

" Miss stones on fire..." she commented with wiggling of eyebrows.

" people know different Viviana out side this room..." I stated while picking my things.

Time to work....

" I like you that way, You are true badass in your field." She kept chewing on her pencil.

Who made her doctor exactly ? Well she is really talented though, it's just her actions doesn't match her profession.

I laughed at my own thoughts...

" I know I know you are laughing after thinking something shitty about me..." she narrowed her eyes at me and I surrendered while still laughing.

" I am outta here..." I declared with a wave.
" see you soon..." she replied back.
" Out side this room.." I corrected it and she nodded furiously making her ponytail moving like crazy.

With that I walked out....a different Viviana.

Are you looking forward to it ? Talking to you reader....