Chapter-32 ( Demons has been assigned to everyone)

Another day another update so enjoy it and don't forget to give your views, votes and comments...

( Above or at the side is drawing i made recently)
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Viviana's pov :-

My limbs feeling like they are paralysed, I tried to move my fingers but they feel like made with steel. I winced as sharp shot of pain passed through my head making me open my eyes abruptly, started coughing as my throat is so dry.

I got up massaging my temples to lessen the pain, looked around a room. After few seconds, realisation sink in and I lied back, my head resting on headboard of bed. I rubbed my forehead at the situation.

Just yesterday, I was into arms of love of my life and today morning everything changed into blink of an eye...

I am so regretting right now to agree on this, but I have to do this for once and all.

I grabbed the glass of water and a painkiller into each of hands, it was already lying there for me to intake. I gulped it down with the help of glass of water.

I pushed myself up from the bed, walked out to the sitting area of plane.

Yes we are on a plane, specifically on private jet of Zandrew.

Don't ask me how and when because you will get answers soon, i am still dizzy because of medicine they injected me with.

I walked further from narrow corridor and saw a man who injected me aka Zandrew's personal assistant and also a bodyguard slouching on the seat just beside the end of corridor.

I threw nasty glare on his side, he shrugged his shoulders at that which made my blood to boil more.

I suggested him that we can be civil about this thing as I will go with him without throwing a fit and he will not inject me with anything because i knew my head will pound the moment I will wake up but being a pig he is, i was still injected.

" You woke up..." Zandrew got up from his seat and commented the most obvious thing.

" Nah ! I am sleep walking..." I gave him the taste of my sarcastic side.

It's just the beginning bouy !

" Oh !" He looked at me like I have grown a two heads.

I ran walked to the seat beside window and slumped down on it.
He trailed behind me, took a seat in front of me.

Can you just get lost ?

Those words were lying on the tip of my tongue but I deliberately know how I have to deal with him.

" After we reach to our destination, I will hand you a phone to call your parents or anyone for that matter to tell them that-.." He muttered anyone with distaste.

Of course he know about me and Zuang, still planned this.

How petty !

I closed my eyes to control my anger.

" They already knows..." I remarked which made him gasp in shock.

Yes they do know about this...

my eyes started brimming with tears as my heart is ripping apart with the memories of Zuang. I miss him already..

I explained everything to him about how and why I have to go with this nasty man, but the only thing I didn't know was for how many days. I held back my tears from flowing, they were stuck into my eyes as I gulped down to clear the lumps.