Chapter-12 ( I am a cry baby...doo...doo....doo)

I am so proud on myself that finally I am giving regular updates but I don't want to jinx it because I want to finish this book and want to know reader's opinion over this. I hope everyone of you will like my book and if you feel the same then do tell me about it.

And again I am staring at the pictures of Lee min ho, I really love that man.
I loved his drama " Legend of the blue sea", I have watched it twice and believe me I don't watch any drama for the second time. So if you are a fan of korean drama then do try it, you won't regret it. But before anything tell me about this chapter, I love you all tons.....
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Viviana's pov:-

The moment I turned my back to him, the tears which were threatening to spill started running from my eyes to make my cheeks wet, for others to look at me weirdly with the thousands of assumptions into their mind.

Guys I am not pregnant so stop your running minds...

Even my own tears are mocking me that why the hell are you crying over a person whom you have met just once ? We already knew that this is how it's going to end and to be honest it was more than what I have imagined.

I thanked heaven and to those tears for listening my pled of not coming out, to not make me look like a clingy person.

I didn't want him to think that we going in opposite direction hurting me straight into the core, that I was falling apart.

But I am...... I want to scream my heart out.

I stopped at my house's porche and trying to open the front door with trembling hands.
After few tries, I managed to open it and the moment I closed door behind.

I started sobbing while sitting at the support of door, my palms resting on my face where tears are making my cheek sticky.

I am wiping tears furiously, angry at myself for being like this.

" God ! Why-" sobs making it impossible for me.

" why does it feel like-"

" like we broke up after being-"

" after being together for years."

I slammed slightly at the chest where it's hurting like it will stop beating.

After crying over something on which nobody would, I blamed myself for expecting more and after blame game, I got up from that spot and went into my room to take long warm shower because shower is the best therapy.

I put my bag on my bed, my diary peeped from bag asking me to fetch it.

I pulled it out and opened the page where my bucket list is lying.

I laugh a little at my foolishness, I thought that something is going happen between us when he hugged me. I thought we were on a same boat. I thought it was more than just a mere hug, there were more emotions behind it.

" Yeah of course you thought...." I snapped at myself.

My eyes fell on the first two things on my bucket list,

' He call me beautiful, couldn't take his eyes off'
' He find it impossible to let me go after our meeting'

I rubbed my face at this naive heart and it's dreams.
I slammed my diary shut because the more things I read, the more rage I am feeling.

I put it inside my drawer, took my towel to usher inside the bathroom to take my shower therapy.

****************************

Lee zuang's pov:-

My phone is flashing indicating someone is calling, it's the only light you can see in the dark room.

When I walked into my hotel room, I threw my cap on the floor while sitting on the bed with slumped shoulders not making any efforts to turn the lights on.

My inside is burning.

With yet another ring, I received it and put it on the ear.

" What ?" I barked at the caller without seeing the name.

" Woah ! Calm down tiger. Who pushed your buttons ?" Does he has nothing to do rather than annoying me ?

" If you weren't my best friend then you would be crying right now believe me." I scoffed a little.

" So as a best friend it's my duty to rescue you from bad, listen there is a party of your colleague in New York so go there and attend it. The rumours won't spread about your sudden New York trip if you attend this party, people will assume you are there for it." He kept mumbling and I kept pressing my temples.

" Whose party is it ?" I asked without opening my eyes.

" You don't have to know, just trust me." I wanted to slap him so hard for giving me that lecture at the perfect timing which made me took steps back from her, I shouldn't have done that.

I sighed.

" Are you alright ?" Those words of concern can be heard from the other side of the call.
I nodded at that without realising that I have to speak.

" Send me that address and I will be there." I put an end to our conversation with those last words.

Should I go with my heart ? I mean just one more time won't hurt right ? My heart is becoming greedy...

I took phone in my hands but then put it down, started pacing around.

What should i do ? What ? What ?

I took a deep breath and typed a message for her.
I should have taken her number but then,

Don't think too much man ! Just send it...

" Will you accompany me to a party ? I don't know anyone in new york so will you ?"

I wish I didn't put those last words but then it was gone.

After few minutes felt like decades, there came her answer.

" I won't fit into that party." I can feel hurt through her message.

I asked for her number and she sent it right away. I thanked heavens that she did.

Wow ! I am behaving a teenage boy crushing hard over a girl.

I dialed her number and after few rings, her voice came to life.

" Hey " I slapped my forehead for that lame start.

" Hi" She hummed almost nonexistent.

" It's just a party of my colleague and I have to attend it, they informed me just now that I cannot go alone so will you accompany me ?" I lied through my teeth.

" Can you go with someone else ?" She asked politely.

" Why ? You don't like my company ?" I couldn't stop myself from asking that while standing in the balcony.

" What are you doing ? It's confusing and I don't even want to expect anything because I know it will be even impossible in stories and this is reality." Her honest words came and I couldn't stop myself from smiling, a sad one.

" I don't know myself so don't ask me but can't i do what I want to without thinking about anything else ? Just for once ?" I shut my eyes because this is stupidity.

" We don't even know each other, we live into two different worlds, it's going to hurt me only in the end." I can hear a sob at the end from her side.

" About knowing each other, it feels like I have known you for years now and I know it's mutual." I ran my hand into hair while looking at the sun about to set.

" I am sending you address and I will wait for you to come at the party." I added those words ,making her see my sincerity.

" Don't " she replied with determination.

" I will and I know you will be there sweetheart" I cut the call with that one last word.

I kept staring at the sun going down with the smile on my face, this feeling is worth everything.

The thing is, am I ready to give everything ?