Chapter-3 ( it hurts !!)

Enjoy the chapter peeps and don't forget to vote and comment....
********************

Viviana's pov :-

" Should I message ?"
" No no ! He isn't even going to read my messages. I mean why would he ?"

Arghhhh ! Shut up mind.
I screamed frustratedly while moving forth and back into my room.
I can't help but thinking about what Rudy said. On one side I am feeling like I should give it a shot but then I am afraid that it will trigger my expectations and that's the worst of me.
I walked to my bed, jumped on it while covering myself completely with my comforter. With the hope that these thoughts will leave my mind because I can't expect of something that's completely impossible.

But thoughts started pouring with high intensity so i got up from the bed and opened the window of my room which is in parallel of the door of room. I stood there at window, looking outside at the sunny yet cloudy atmosphere giving me soothing feeling.

After giving myself little time to think rationally. I decided to go for it. I can atleast message for once. 

I rub my face a little, taking little deep breaths. I walked to bed and settle on it while taking phone from side table lying beside bed.

After finding his id on Instagram, I started typing message. I halted because I don't know what to type so I calmed myself and typed whatever came on my mind at that moment.

After saying everything I wanted to, I deleted chat because there is no point in keeping it there.

I'd put my phone on charger and left my room for two purposes.
One is I have lot of pending works to do and second is I need to distract my mind from my phone.

**********************

After doing everything which was pending on my list,
It is almost time for everyone to come home so before that I set table and then settled myself in front of television. My favourite Despicable 2 is airing so I can't think of anything else to watch.

" Sometimes I really feel you are the younger sibling..." I heard my brother's taunting voice. I turned to main door where he is struggling to get out of his shoes while taking support from the wall. I rolled my eyes at that. When you have couch just beside your main door then why the hell aren't you seating there to remove your shoes ? Foolish People !
" Why are you late ?" I asked while keep moving my gaze from television to on him.
I love Minions ! Don't judge me.
" I went to Thomas's." He answered as entered into Kitchen and started shuffling through drawers.

" First wash your hands and don't you dare eat some snack, dinner is ready." I snapped while standing at the door of kitchen.
He kept doing what he was doing. He never listen to me.
" Why didn't you inform me or parents that you are going to be late ?" I asked again in strict tone but all in vain.
He rolled his eyes at that and didn't answer. It triggered my anger.
" Why the hell are you behaving like annoying kid you are ?" I yelled frustrated with the lack of responses i am getting.
" I am behaving my age and people from my age doesn't inform anyone when they are visiting their friends if it's before curfew. Don't inquire like parents because you aren't." He said those words harshly which made me taken aback.

" So am i, I am your elder sister so I have to behave my age." I exclaimed with hard face.
" Then you wouldn't be sitting on couch watching some stupid cartoon rather than doing something which is actually productive like a job or study ?" He punched into my gut with that and those words brought tears into my eyes.

He walked out from there to his room and shut his door loudly than necessary.

It's not my choice to sitting around though. I smiled with pain in my heart and started doing dishes until parents come.

***********************

At dining table,

" I hate you both.." I said those words directly to my parents. They both looked at me with my sudden outburst.

" Now what do you want ?" My mom asked me with bored expression.

" you know that's not me who throw tantrums when they want something." I said with flat tone while indicating at my brother because he is the one who behaves like a lady on periods whenever he wants something.

Nobody said anything in favour so I looked at my father with gloomy expression and finally he spoke.

" Yeah ! She don't demand everyday, he does." My dad defend me and smiled in my direction.

" But whenever she does, she want that thing into that exact moment. Which is way worse." Mom said with shaking of head.

" I was about to say that I hate you both so much because you are so loving and caring that no miracle can happen into my life. You should behave harsh and bad so something tremendously good can happen with me too....but I take my words back because you aren't even that loving." I explained with rolling of my eyes.

Someday my eyes are going to come out from rolling them continuously.

" I am telling you she is going insane by watching those baseless dramas." She said that looking at my father.

My father kept eating without saying anything. Of course he don't want to get into trouble....

Rest of the dinner went with little bickering and little serious talk of work.
************************
Love you all the readers
Xoxo