Chapter-4 ( oh my freaking flying penguins ! Did i actually scream that out ?)

Two chapters in one day, yayyyy !!! Enjoy the chapter people and don't forget to vote and comment. Show love to my baby....
***********************

Viviana's pov:-

I went into my room after having dinner and helping my mom into rest of work.

The first thing i did is I sat on the bed, took phone into hands.
As per my habit, I Opened Instagram and started scrolling.
There was a Dm from someone but I was afraid from opening it. My heart is hoping for something which I shouldn't. I am afraid that my hopes will crash down.

After a while, I couldn't stop myself from checking that so I slid the window.
My eyes went to the size of saucers.

I licked my lips, couldn't believe my eyes.

Oh my God !

I started jumping up and down. I controlled myself from screaming. I was dancing around the room like a hippie making my hair bounce.

" Why are you jumping like a gorilla ?" My brother entered into room with his sloppy face.
Nevermind ! he has that annoying face.

I strained out my T-shirt I am wearing which was nowhere where it should be due to my fantastic dancing.

" What do you want ?" I asked with the all of me to hide that broad grin that has been constant since I saw it.

I can feel my cheeks hurting but who cares ? It's Lee Zuang ! My favourite person on this planet.

" Your grin is making me gross out." He commented.
My grin wiped out with that but oh oh ! My insides are still dancing.

" You are grinning like that stupid favourite actor from your stupid favourite Dramas has proposed to you." He added with shiver like that's the most disgusting thing ever.

" Don't you dare call him stupid !"
" He isn't stupid, you are"
" Dramas I watch are the best thing on this planet unlike you watch that shitty Vlogs."

I glared at him while saying those things to him, taking closer steps to him.

" Argh ! Mom was right, those overdramatic dramas has made you unbearable dramatic." He looked at me like I am some alien.

" Buzz off if you don't have something important to say, I have better things to do..." I told him, my one hand on waist and tapping my foot on the floor.

" Like rewatching those argh... I am tired of saying dramas dramas. I really envy you with the amount of time you have on your hand to spend it on baseless things." He said that with shaking of his head still at the door.

He isn't allowed into my room. I am dangerous buhaha.

" And yeah ! Don't jump like the mad woman you are because you are disturbing me into study." He told me while turning his back to me.
" You mean disturbing into your online games ? And close that door." I said but he already left.

Idiot !
I locked my room and settled myself on bed. Opened message with heavy breathing.

I can't believe that actually the man of my dream has answered me.
Lee Zuang answered to message.

(Lee zuang :- " Can you speak korean ?")

I quickly typed answer to that but before that i pinched myself if I am dreaming or it's real ?
But it's damn bloody reality.

(Me:- No I can't)
I answered biting my lips.

I keep rubbing my face as anxiety is kicking in. I turned my Instagram notifications on and left phone on bed. Closed my eyes to calm my nerves which has gone crazy.