Chapter-31 ( A date night)

So here's today's update.. well I am so upset about the so low readers I am having for this novel but I am trying to keep going in the hope that people will notice my work into jungle of books on wattpad so fingers crossed...
enjoy the chapter and don't forget to give your views...
( Above or at the side is dress of Viviana for the date night and one more thing if anyone doesn't like to have pictures for things like this and they like to imagine them as per described in chapter then please do ignore pictures. I love to see pictures while reading a novel so I assumed lot of you like it too.)
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Viviana's pov:-

When your heart is buzzing with excitement but also thudding with fear of what you will have to do, my heart is at the edge of bursting open. I was putting on a bracelet but my hands trembling little, just then, Zuang's put his hands around my waist hugging me from back made me startled.

" Hey it's me.." He mumbled soothing words as turned me to him to look at me.
I gave him a smile but still my heart is beating so fast.

Viviana ! Take a deep breath, it's not the time. Just enjoy every moment, carve them into your mind.

His eyes raking from head to toe making me blush under his intense gaze.

Yes ! He is seeing me for the first time after I got ready. when he came back from his mysterious work, i was already into closet to find a dress. He went straight to take a shower and apparently I demanded him to not see me until I am fully ready so he closed his eyes and I directed him to closet. Well ! It was difficult with him covered in only towel hanging low on his waist, my hands were longing to touch his ripped abs. It was completely opposite for him, being shameless he is. He was keep touching me until I had to fast walk to make him reach to his destination.

" Can we skip the date ?" He asked me dipped at my ear level making me lick my maroon painted lips as it has become dry all of a sudden.

" Can I rip this dress apart from your beautiful body ?" He bit my earlobe making my eyes widen, face turned crimson.

" Why ? Don't you like this dress ?" I asked dumbfoundingly on purpose.

" it's hugging you on all the right places making me lose my control, so maybe I will throw you over my shoulders before even we can reach the end of our date. Argh ! You are making me go crazy over you baby.." He groaned like he is in so much, smile carved on my lips at the effect I have on him.

He swirled me, making my back touching his front. I was about to turn back but he held me there.

" Don't move.." He whispered into my ear, I am looking at him through mirror.

He is looking so boyish into black jeans with white shirt and black leather jacket.
He definitely loves black a lot, well that makes us both to sail in the same boat.

His hands started trailing from my thighs to my waist, circled around and hugged me closer. I leaned back on his touch,his nose into crook of my neck inhaling the smell as his right hand left my waist, caressing my back with the back of his hand making me bit my lip. His head dipped into my neck and he started kissing there, my eyes closed at the temptation.

All of a sudden, his lips stopped left me with more want. My cheeks tinted red at my own thoughts.

I slowly opened my eyes, saw him taking a beautiful blue box out of his pocket of jacket.

He took out a beautiful gold chain with little pendant, it was sapphire stone in the pendant. My hands flew to my mouth when I saw it.

He grabbed my hair and kept then aside, I grabbed them to give him access.