Intro

5,000 years ago Heaven and Hell waged war against each other, the two clashed violently and the Middle World where humans lived was caught in the crossfire. Both sides gave no indication of letting up until one of them admitted defeat, countless lives where lost between the two along with countless lives of innocent human beings. From these clashes a fiend was born it's name was Oblivion. Oblivion had only one goal in mind and that was to rule over Heaven, Hell and the human world. To achieve that he needed as much magic (found in all living things) as he could gather, so from the shadows of destruction he raised an army of fiends, these fiends he order to drain the magic out of any demon, angel, and human they came across and supply him with there magic. The fiends obeyed this order without hesitation and they drained the magic out of everything they came across. When the Demon King and Angel God learned of this they made a truce with each other to get rid of these parasites.
So, together the Demon King's army and Angel God's army joined forces and killed the fiends, along with sealing Oblivion away in a magic barrier that the Demon King and Angel God created, but over time the barrier started to weaken and soon Oblivion will be released back into the world...