Chapter 1

Your girl is writing an anime fanfic. This is my ace servant, my man, and my life 😍😍😍

"Alright, preparations are done." I stood up and admire the magic circle that I had drawn on the ground of the courtyard mixed with my own blood and little bit of silver paint. I looked at the Command Spells on my right forehand and thought, "Why did I get pulled into this mess?" I sighed and went back inside the house and wrapped my hand in bandages.

"Alright, let's see which servant I get to summon." I grabbed the artifact that I received from my aunt and uncle a few days ago off the table and put it in the middle of the circle. I clasped my hands together, closed my eyes, and did my summoning chant. "Please be a good Servant, I have to win this war." I begged.

I waited for a few moments when a voice broke the silence, "What are you doing, mongrel?" I slowly opened one eye and found myself face to face with a man in golden armor, yellow hair standing up, and red crimson eyes. I swear his jawline was so sharp it could cut me in half. I gulped and forgot how to breathe.

Did I just summon...Gilgamesh, the King of Heroes? "State your name." he ordered. "V-Vivi, my king." I answered. "Why did you summon me here in your disgusting era?" he asked. Excuse me??? "For the Holy Grail War. You're my Servant." I said. "Me, your Servant? I think you got it backwards, mongrel. Why would I serve you when I'm the king here?" he asked.

Oof. I looked down and thought, "Dealing with this guy is going to be difficult." "Tell me mongrel, what are your plans for the Grail?" asked Gilgamesh. "I have no plans at the moment. But," I looked up at him. "I'm not letting some lowlife get their dirty hands on it."

He raised an eyebrow and said, "Hmm, I guess you're not that bad for a mongrel." Then he turned around and added, "I'm going to explore this era for a while. Do your research while I'm gone, Vivi." "Understood, my king." I said and bowed. He walked off and disappeared, leaving behind trails of gold dust.

The moment he was gone, my hands curled up into fists. "Sheesh, out of all the Servants I could've summoned, it had to be the most arrogant one of all." I said through gritted teeth.

**********

"Hey Auntie, about the artifact you and Uncle sent me, well, I used it for my summoning today." I said over the phone as I sat on my bed. "Really? Who did you get?" she asked. "The most arrogant one ever." I said and heaved a sigh. "Are you telling me you summoned Gilgamesh?" she asked. I lowered my head. "Yeah, I did." I said.

"Well, you're going to have a hard time dealing with him. But, he's also the strongest Servant." I perked up. "Really?" I asked. "What are you doing, mongrel?" Gilgamesh asked and I almost dropped the phone. "Auntie, I'll call you back. He's here." I said and quickly hang up. "Who were you talking to?" he asked. "A relative." I answered and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Mongrel, I thought I told you to do some research on our competitors while I was away." he said in a disappointed tone. "Oh, about that my king." I got off my bed and went over to my desk. I dug some files and said, "They're right here." I said and sat on my chair. "About time." he said and laid down on the couch. I just realized that he had changed his attire.

Now he was wearing a V-neck white shirt along with a matching necklace and bracelets. Also, he had his hair down instead. I had to stop myself from staring at him too much. "Okay, so here are our opponents and their Servants." I said. "Begin then." he said and a wine glass appeared in his hand.

**********

After I finished reading them out, Gilgamesh was asleep on the couch. I threw my arms up and hissed, "Seriously?" I walked over to him but hesitated on waking him up. Instead, I sat back down and waited for him to wake up. After a while, I could see his eyes starting to open. "Mongrel?" he said. "Hi, did you even listen to what I was saying?" I asked.

"What?" he asked and sat up. I covered my face with my hand. "Never mind." I said. Gilgamesh sat up and yawned. "I have to go now. I'll report to you if there's anything interesting, my king." I said and stood up. "Did you just turn your back to the king, mongrel?" he asked when I was about to leave. I was going nuts at the moment.

I turned around but he was gone. I heaved a sigh and I left the house. "The strongest Servant is always the hardest to control." I thought. "Why are you such a bother?" I mumbled as I headed to my school. "What did you say?" asked a voice and I turned my head to find myself face to face with my servant. "Don't do that, that's scary." I said.

Gilgamesh grinned and asked, "So, what did you say?" "Nothing." I answered as I tried to defend myself. "You will absolutely regret that." he said. "I'm screwed." I thought. "Vivi? I thought you were sick." My friend, Kaede, ran over to me and gave me a hug. Then she saw my Servant. She looked at me and then at him.

"It's not what you think." I said and turned red. "A friend?" she asked. "Yeah..." I said and looked at Gilgamesh. Instead, he pretended that he didn't know me. "He's hot." Kaede whispered and squealed a little. "Did I need to hear that?" I asked. "Anyways, have fun with him." she said and walked off. "Did that mongrel just call me hot?" asked Gilgamesh.

"Well, do you think that you're hot?" I asked. "Of course I do. All the girls in my era love me." he said and pushed his hair back in a very arrogant way. I looked at his attire and said, "You look like a rebellious school boy." I said. "What was that mongrel?" he asked. "Nothing." I quickly said.