Chapter 2

I went inside the school and received my homework and assignments. "You're sick and you came all the way to get your homework?" asked my teacher. "I'm responsible for myself now." I said. Gilgamesh was waiting outside of my classroom and I could hear some girls fangirling. "Okay, thank you for everything. Bye." I told my teacher and left the classroom.

I looked around for Gilgamesh and saw him leaning against the wall. "You mongrels have a lot of nerve to look at me and be infatuated." he growled. "Let's go home, my king." I said. So far, I didn't have to use a single Command Spell on him. He seemed to be very calm and not reckless. "You came here just to get this?" he asked and grabbed the folder out of my hands.

"Hey!" I cried. Gilgamesh teased me by holding it above my head and I had to jump up trying to grab it. Of course he was taller than me, so that just made it even harder. "Please give it back." I peeped. Gilgamesh sighed and gave it back, after hitting my head with it. "Ow." I said and rubbed my head. "Such an annoying mongrel you are." he said and disappeared.

I frowned and left the school and headed home. I tossed the folder on my desk and flopped onto my bed and closed my eyes for a while. "Mongrel." I opened my eyes and found Gilgamesh's face extremely close to mine. "What the hell?!" I cried and fell off the bed. "Don't scare me like that!" I cried. "What did I do?" he asked and glared.

"Why are you so close to me?" I asked. "Even though I'm a king, I still have to look after you. You sleep like you're dead." he said. "Well sorry." I said and climbed back up into my bed. Gilgamesh sat beside me and stared at me. "What? Do I have something in my face?" I asked. "No, nothing." he said and looked away.

**********

I was walking around outside in the courtyard when I sensed something approaching. "Who's there?" I asked. A black figure wearing a skull mask appeared in front of me. "Assassin." I said. "I was ordered to kill the Master." he said. Crap, I was the Master. "Archer!" I contacted him but he didn't respond. "Oh screw you then, I'll do it myself!" I cried in frustration.

I pressed my hand against the side of my neck and transformed. My black hair was replaced with a yellow-gold color, my eyes turned red and I wielded two swords. "Swords? Do you have any idea-" But I had already cut down Assassin. "You were saying?" I asked as his dead body hit the ground. "There you are mongrel." Gilgamesh was standing behind me in his golden armor.

I turned around to give him a piece of my mind when suddenly his eyes went big. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." he said and looked away. I seemed to get the idea. "Do I look like a female version of you?" I asked. "Very much." he answered. I transformed back into myself. "Where were you?" I asked. "Minding my own business." he said.

"Let's go back inside, I'm tired." I said and stretched. Gilgamesh walked beside me as Assassin's body turned to dust. "But seriously, where were you?" I asked when we got inside. "Woman, why do you want know?" he asked and changed his attire. "Because I'm your Master. Now tell me-" Suddenly his hand was against the wall beside my head.

"Are you ordering me around?" he asked. I wanted to slip away but now he had both hands on the wall, trapping me. I looked down because that glare of his was scaring me. "Such a bother you are." he said and walked off and sat on the couch. That was the last straw. "Gilgamesh." I said. His eyes flared and looked at me.

"Did you just call me by my name?" he asked. I pressed my hand against my neck and transformed. "Duel with me." I said. He looked at me like I was crazy. "What?" he asked. "Let's have a duel, I'll show you what a true Master I really am." I said. I saw a sadistic smile appear on his face. "Finally some entertainment." he said.

**********

We were back in the courtyard for our duel. That Gate of Babylon of his was such a pain in the ass. I kept deflecting swords and spears that were shot at me. "Well? Aren't you going to give up?" he asked and laughed. "Never!" I shouted and charged at him. Then chains wrapped themselves around me. I struggled to break free but it was no use.

Gilgamesh walked toward me and smirked. "What's wrong 'Master'? Can't lay a finger on me huh?" he teased. Now I was going insane. Then I swung my sword at him but he dodged. "You know I can kill you right here right now." he said. I stopped moving and lowered my head. "I give up." I whispered. The chains released me and I fell onto the ground.

I turned back into my regular form. "Even though you lost, I still had fun. I'm starting to think that you're not just a simple mongrel." he said. No response. "You're just going to ignore me?" he asked and looked at me in disgust. Then he turned me over and realized that I had passed out. "What a pain." he said as he picked me up and carried me back inside.

Then he tossed me onto my bed before changing back into his regular attire. He watched me sleep as my chest rise up and down. "Why are you reminding me of someone I knew..." he muttered before disappearing, leaving behind gold dust. "Achoo!" I sneezed before rolling over and mumbling something under my breath, "Gilgamesh..."