Chapter 17

I opened my eyes and stared off into space for a while. "Gil~" I said and rolled over to give him a  hug. He looked over his shoulder and asked, "What?" "Hi." I simply said. "Hi." he replied before kissing me on the forehead. I fluffed his hair a little before sitting up and getting out of bed. "Let's go Gil. Time for breakfast." I said. "Let me sleep a bit more." he said.

"If you say so." I said and went downstairs. I fixed myself a cup of coffee when I heard the door knock. I put down my cup and cautiously looked through the door hole. I opened the door to see Hana and Ozymandias. "I feel like you should start living here instead of coming over." I said and Hana smiled. "Tell her, Hana." said Ozymandias.

"Tell me what?" I asked. "We saw Saber." said Hana as she and her Servant came in. "Really?" I asked and Gilgamesh appeared beside me. "So, you found Saber." he said. "Yes, she just said that." I said and closed the door. "I know who the Master is, but what does Saber look like?" I questioned and sat down at the table.

"Um, I could only make out that they have blonde hair." said Hana and Gilgamesh's eyes went big. "Blue attire." added Ozymandias. I slowly looked up at my Servant to see his reaction. "What's up with that look?" I asked until I realized what he was thinking. "You really think that it's her?" I asked and smacked him on the chest.

"It could be a man, I don't know." said Hana. Gilgamesh snapped out of his daze. "Where did you two see Saber?" he asked. "We saw him fighting Lancer yesterday, near your school." said Ozymandias. "Who won?" I asked. "It was a draw sadly." said Hana. "Damn it, the rabid dog could've been dealt with faster." said Gilgamesh.

**********

We spent the entire day to look for Saber and hopefully, they would team up with us. "Who is Saber's Master, Vivi?" asked Hana. "A boy named Aron. He doesn't go to our school." I answered. Gilgamesh and Ozymandias followed behind as they talked to each other. We arrived at my school to find the place completely normal.

"There should be some damages, but everything looks...clean." I said. "But we witnessed it right here..." said Hana. "It's a cover up." said Gilgamesh. "Someone used a lot of magic to make it look like everything is normal." said Ozymandias as his staff appeared in his hands. He shot a few lasers and I could see the scene ripple for a moment and the mirage disappeared.

I could see gigantic holes in the ground and  cracks on the school's wall. "Guess we won't be having class for a while." I said. "That means we can hang out more." said Hana. "But you still want to graduate right?" I asked. "True." she murmured. "Wait, did you say that someone used a lot of magic to make it look like it's normal?" I asked.

"Yeah, so?" asked Ozymandias. I looked at Gilgamesh and we were thinking the same thing. We ran into the school and Hana and her Servant chased after us. "Vivi, what is it?" she called after. "Don't you get it, Hana?" I asked as I climbed the stairs. "Magic? Mage-craft. Caster and Shota was here before us."

I slammed open the door to the roof to find a bunch of little of little kids tied up. "Oh, hello girls," said Shota as he turned around. "Care to join our ritual?"

**********

I lunged forward but Gilgamesh pulled me back. "Vivi, don't." he said. "We need to save those kids!" I said. "Vivi, whatever you do, don't go near his Servant." he continued. "Why? Do you know his servant?" I asked. "Yes, I do. We fought in the fourth Holy Grail War." he answered. Suddenly, a short man with grey skin and buggy eyes appeared beside Shota.

"I see you have brought our sacrifices." the man said. "Yes Caster, now let me see what you can do." said Shota. "Not again." said Gilgamesh. "What? What's going to happen?" I asked. Shota grabbed the kids and began to drag them toward his Servant. "Rider, now!" exclaimed Hana. Ozymandias shot out a stream of laser and cut the ropes that were tied around the kids.

"Over here!" I called as the kids ran toward me but were quickly slaughtered by the exact same monster that tried to attack me last time. A few splotches of blood got on us as we just stared in complete shock. "The kids..." whispered Hana. "Sacrifice done, now we continue the ritual." said Caster as he began to change.

Gilgamesh summoned a sword and cut the monster in half when it tried to attack us. "We need to stop him, now." he said as a gigantic tentacle monster appeared in front of us. "Um, Vivi, we should let our servants handle this." said Hana. "Yeah, we should." I said. We just stood back and watched our servant fight while they laughed like maniacs.

But after a few minutes, they did no damage. "It's not working, I thought I had the upper hand." said Ozymandias as he and Gilgamesh appeared beside us. "We need Saber to help us." said Gilgamesh. "Why?" I asked. "In the Fourth Holy Grail War, she destroyed it with her Noble Phantasm." he said. "But where is Saber?" asked Hana.

"Should we retreat for now?" I asked. "We can't Vivi." said Gilgamesh. I gulped. "So we're all gonna die?" I peeped when an idea came to me. "Use your Noble Phantasm." I said. "What?" he asked. "You did it before." I said. "That was because I had no choice." he said. "Do we even have a choice?" I asked.

Hana just watched me bickering with Gilgamesh when she said, "Guys, stop." "Listen Sir, we're going to die here if you don't use your Noble Phantasm." I said. "But if I use it, my identity will be revealed." said Gilgamesh. "So what are we supposed to do?" I cried. "I don't know!" he replied.

 "I don't know!" he replied

Look at my boys 😎😎😎

Look at my boys 😎😎😎