Chapter 12

OH MA LORD I'M DEAD 😱😱😱

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. "What time is it?" I murmured and checked my phone. "Jeez, I slept way too long." I looked at Gilgamesh, who was still fast asleep. I stroked his head and stood up when I felt a hand grab onto my arm. "Who said that you can leave?" Gilgamesh asked as he pulled me back to him. "Who said you can leave? Hmm?" he teased.

I made some squeaky noises before burying my face in his chest. "You're so cute, I love you so much." he said and hugged me. "You're so hot, I love you too." I replied. "Of course I am." he said and kissed the top of my head. "Do you wanna go out for dinner?" he asked. "Okay. Who's paying?" I asked. The golden credit card appeared in his hand.

"Of course, it's always you." I said. Gilgamesh stood up and said, "I'm going to take a bath right now." "Okay." I said and watched him go upstairs. A few minutes passed and I was starting to wonder what was taking him so long. "Gil? Are you done?" I called and went upstairs. I knocked on the door of the bathroom. "Gil? Are you in there?" I asked.

"Why don't you come in and see?" he asked on the other side of the door. "Did you not lock the door?" I asked and grabbed the doorknob and twisted it. The first thing I see was Gilgamesh just chilling in the bath tub. "I regret what I just did." I said and shut the door. "Vivi, you're missing out." he teased me. "No I'm not." I said. "Vivi, come here." he said.

"I'm not going in there." I said. That was when a golden portal appeared beneath my feet. I looked down and thought, "Crap," as I fell in and landed right in the tub with Gilgamesh. "Gotcha." he said as he caught me.

**********

"Why are you trying to resist?" Gilgamesh asked as I struggled to get out but he held me back. "I don't wanna!" I cried. "Come back here." he said and I fell back into the tub. "I'm still wearing my clothes you know?" I said. "I can help you with that." he said and began to take my shirt off. "Hey hey hey! What are you doing?" I cried and turned extremely red.

"Don't be shy Vivi. I've seen your naked body already. There's no need to be scared." he said. I felt like I was going to pass out any second now. The moment I was distracted, Gilgamesh pulled my shirt off and tossed it aside. "Hey!" I cried and covered myself. "Just behave and let me take your clothes off." he said. "No!" I shrieked but eventually he succeeded.

I moved myself to the other end of the tub and pouted. "Come here," he said and pulled me back to him. "You're so cute." He kissed me on the cheek. "I was planning to take a bath at night but, oh well," I said and rested my head on his shoulder. "I guess it's still hard to control you." I felt his hand on my back. "No one can control me, I am a king." he said.

"Are you really?" I asked and looked at him. Gilgamesh gave me an insulted look. "I'm just kidding." I said and hugged him. "I was planning to give you your punishment, but I forgive you," he said and kissed my neck. "Because you're my queen and I love you."

**********

"Will you let me pay someday?" I asked as we left the restaurant. "No." said Gilgamesh. "Why not?" I asked. "I'm the one who should be paying. You can buy the most expensive meal in there and I will still pay for it." he said. "Are you bragging?" I questioned him. "I'm stating the truth." he said and put his arm around me. "Boop~" he said cutely as he touched noses with me.

I felt my cheeks get hot. Gilgamesh seemed to know what I was thinking so he planted a kiss on my cheek. That didn't do much help because my face felt like it was on fire. "Do want to...have some fun when we get back?" he whispered in my ear. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. The look on his face said it all. "Oh no." I said. "Oh yes," he said and fixed my dress.

"Why are you wearing such a short dress? I don't want other people gaping at you. You belong to me and only me." "Sorry, I barely wear dresses and this is the only one I can find." I said and turned pink. He took my hand and we headed home without noticing that someone was watching us from on top of a roof.

"You don't deserve a man like him, I'm so much better." the person said as he turned his back and walked off.

Just finished playing Fate/Extra: CCC I CRIED AT THE ENDING FOR GIL BECAUSE IT'S EVERY GIL FANGIRL'S DREAM 😭😭😭 I LOVE HIM SO MUCH 😍😍😍