Chapter 10

I JUST BUSTED THE BIGGEST UwU EVER 😍😍😍 I'M GONNA SUMMON ALL OF YOU GILS (I just need Caster Gil and my Gil collection is complete ^_^)

"Gil, wake up." I said. "Let me sleep more." he said and rubbed his eyes. "Please get up. I have to make dinner now." I said as I tried to make him sit up but he ended up leaning against me. "Wake up you lazy arrogant prick." I said. "No..." he murmured. I groaned and cupped his face in my hands. "Please Gil." I said and received a pat on my head from him.

"Good girl." he said and went back to sleep. "Seriously?" I asked and then he woke up. "I'm just playing with you." he said and laughed. "I'm not even amused." I said as he kissed me on the cheek. "So are you going to be on watch, or help me make dinner?" I asked. "I never made a meal in my entire life." he said. "You never what?!" I shrieked.

"What's wrong with that? My servants make my food." he said. "I forgot that you were a king for a moment." I said. "What was that, mongrel?" he asked. "I'm sorry." I peeped and buried my face in his chest. He patted my head and said, "Call me when the food's ready." And then disappeared. "Jeez, I have to do all the work then." I said.

"Because you're my servant." he said in my head. "Shut up before I beat you up." I replied. "Make me." he taunted. "Fine, I will!" I cried. The moment I said that, he appeared in front of me in his armor. "Well? What are you waiting for?" he asked. "Never mind." I said and threw the covers over me to hide myself. "We're having a dual after dinner, and that's final." he said and pulled the covers off of me.

I pouted and said, "I don't wanna dual." Gilgamesh flicked me on the forehead. "Ow!" I cried. "Don't try to deny a king's order." he said.

**********

"Gil, time for dinner." I called. No response. "Gil?" I called again. I took a deep breath and screamed, "Gilgamesh, come out this moment!" For some reason, he wasn't responding. "Where could he be?" I murmured until something hit me. "Are you...dead?" I looked at the Command Spells on my hand and they were still there.

"Gil, come back to me!" I wailed. "You're so loud woman." he said and appeared beside me. His armor had splotches of blood on it and some on his face. "Who did you kill???" I asked. "I did my job, I avenged my friend." he said and changed into his indoor attire and wiping his face with a towel. "You defeated...Assassin?" I asked and he nodded.

"I used my Noble Phantasm on them, they were really annoying." he said. "Where's the damage?" I asked and looked out the window. "I fought them in the forest in the mountains." he said. "I thought you died!" I cried. "I don't die that easily." he said as he hugged me tight. "Don't scare me like that, please." I said. "I won't, I promise."

He kissed the top of my head and stroked my hair. "Now eat your meal. It's getting cold." I said. "Why would I eat my meal if it's cold?" he asked and frowned. I opened my mouth to protest but nothing came out. "Fine, give me a minute." I said and I microwaved his dinner. "Here, now eat it." I said and gave him his dinner. I watched his cautiously pick up his plate and looked at what was served in front of him.

"What is this?" he asked. "It's steak." I answered. "What?" "It's beef." I said.  Gilgamesh picked up his fork and knife and ate. "Not as good as the one back in my era." he said. "Excuse me?" I asked. "But it's still pretty good." he added. "Thank you." I said.

**********

I tossed Assassin's file into the trash bin. "One down, five to go." said Gilgamesh. "Actually, it's two down." I said. "Don't include Ozy, okay?" he said. "You're right, I'm sorry." I said and gave him a hug. Gilgamesh ruffled my hair and said, "We'll win this war." I took a look at my phone and realized that it was late.

"Time to go to sleep." I said. "Let's stay up." he said. "Why?" I asked. "Because I want to." he answered. "I have school tomorrow and you want me to stay up late?" I asked. Gilgamesh patted my head and said, "Just for a while, it's no big deal." I gave him a questioning look before he kissed me on top of my head.

"Fine, you can go to sleep first if you want. I'll look after you." he said. What a nice boy. "Okay then." I said and went to sleep, my head resting on his shoulder. Gilgamesh patted my head and smiled. "That's my girl." he said.