Chapter 11

"You're not leaving this house." said Gilgamesh as he hugged me from behind to prevent me from moving. "I'm going to school and that's final Gil." I said as I struggled to break free from his grip. "Don't leave me." he said. "I won't, I'll be back. I promise." I said as I continued to walk to the door with Gilgamesh still hugging me.

"Sir, let me go." I told him. "No." he replied and buried his face in my neck. I was starting to lose it. "Gilgamesh, let me go." I said. "No." he said. "Then you're coming me." I said. "Okay." he said and let me go. "You need to get some help." I said as I put my shoes on. "Don't go near that mongrel, okay?" he said.

"Who?" I asked and then realized who he was talking about. "Oh, yeah." I said. Gilgamesh planted a kiss on top of my head. "If you're in trouble, call me." he said. "Of course." I said. We left the house and walked to my school. "Vivi!" Hana waved me over. "Hi Hana, how are you feeling?" I asked. "I'm fine now." she said.

Ever since the day she lost her Servant, she was really depressed and didn't attend class for a few days. Gilgamesh looked around and once again, pretended that he wasn't here. "Well, I'll see in class then." said Hana and she ran off. I was about to enter school grounds when I forgot to do something.

I quickly turned around and kissed Gilgamesh on the cheek. "That's not what I was looking for, woman." he said and wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss on the lips. "I'll see you later then." he said and disappeared. "I love you." I peeped. "Love you too." he answered in my head.

**********

"What? You're going to eat lunch on the roof again?" Hana asked when it was time for lunch. "Gil wanted me to." I said. "Alright, I understand. Go on." "Don't you want to come along?" I asked. "I want to, but I can't because...it will remind me of Ozymandias." she answered. "She has a point." Gilgamesh said in my head.

"I understand. At least let me buy you lunch." I said. "Using his card again huh?" she said. "It's not my fault. He gave it to me." I said and Hana laughed. I went to the cafeteria and bought Hana her lunch. "Here you go." I said and gave her a bowl of noodles. "Thanks girl. Have fun with your boyfriend." she said and walked off.

"He's not my- Oh yeah, he is." I realized. "Did I hear that correctly?" Gilgamesh asked in a serious tone in my head. "I'm sorry." I replied. "Come up to the roof, now." he said. "Oh no." I thought. "Oh yes," he said. "It's time for your punishment." Did I just hear that correctly??? I went up to the roof and saw him leaning against the railing.

"What was that you just said?" he asked. "I'm sorry," I said and looked down. "It slipped out." Gilgamesh walked over and flicked me on the forehead. "Yowch!" I cried and rubbed the spot where he flicked me. I looked up at him and gave him the innocent eyes. "I'm not falling for that." he said. I sniffled and pouted.

He rolled his eyes and planted a kiss on my forehead. "There, happy?" he asked. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a big hug. "Why are you always like this?" he asked and hugged me tight.

**********

"Gil, can you carry me home?" I asked when we left school grounds. "Why?" he asked. "Cause I'm tired~" I answered. "Fine, climb on." he said and crouched down. I hopped onto his back and he piggy-backed me all the way home. "Your hair is so fluffy." I said and ran my fingers through his golden hair.

Gilgamesh gave me a questioning look before setting me down. I unlocked the door and we went inside. I tossed my bag aside and flopped onto the couch. "Nap time." I said. "I'll join you." said Gilgamesh as he sat down beside me. I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled. "I love you Gil." I said and yawned.

He gave me a small smile and kissed the top of my head. "Love you too." he replied.

I'M TELLING Y'ALL, THIS IS STRAIGHT UP ASMR AND I DIED AROUND THE 3:50 MARK BECAUSE THAT MOAN THREW ME OFF 😱😱😱