Chapter 14

Oh my god I love these two😍😍😍

"I never thought that we'd meet again." said Lancer. "Finally I can kill you now that we don't share the same Master." said Gilgamesh. "You guys had the same Master?" I asked. "Yes, we did." he said. How was that even possible? "You have a lot of explaining to do." I told him. "After I get rid of this rabid dog." he said and changed into his armor.

A golden portal appeared beside me and I dropped the groceries into it. I bit my lip and thought, "The Lancer class has the upper hand in this case." Gilgamesh seemed to read my mind. "Don't worry Vivi, I'm not going to lose." he said. I wanted to help too but I think this was a fight that Gilgamesh had to do on his own. "Find his Master, I'll keep this dog distract." he said.

I nodded and ran off. That was when Lancer disappeared and appeared right beside. "A Master shouldn't leave her Servant behind." he said. "Oh sh*t." I thought. That was when Gilgamesh shot a sword at him. "Lay a hand on her, and you're dead!" he exclaimed and started firing weapons at him. One sword almost hit me if I didn't move out of the way.

"Excuse me Sir! Watch where you're shooting!" I cried. "Sorry!" I heard him say. Once I was far away from the battle, I tried to look for Lancer's Master. "They must be near their Servant." I thought and walked around for a bit. I could hear Gilgamesh yelling, "Damn it, damn it," in the distance. "Looks like your Servant got hurt." said a voice behind me.

I quickly turned around and saw a little girl, and I immediately recognized her as Lancer's Master.

**********

I put myself a few distances away from her. Gilgamesh was busy fighting with Lancer so I had to deal with her. "Lancer, play-time's over~" she said. Lancer appeared beside her. "We're going now? I haven't finished off her Servant." he said. "We can do that another day. Mommy's probably wondering where I am." she said.

I watched as Lancer picked up the little girl and disappeared with her. "What the heck just happened?" I asked myself. Then I almost forgot about my own Servant. "Gil!" I cried and ran back to where he was fighting. By the time I reached him, I was in complete shock.

 By the time I reached him, I was in complete shock

"Gil...where's your arm..." I whispered. He held it up in his left hand. "It's right here." he said. I immediately burst into tears. "WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I wailed. "Woman, I'm still alive, stop crying." he said. "But...but..." I burst into tears again. "GIL!!!!" I cried and hugged him. Gilgamesh used his decapitated arm to pet me on the head.

"I'm okay Vivi." he said. "No you're not..." I said, my voice muffled in his chest. His blood was staining my shirt but I didn't care. "Vivi, look at me." he said. I looked up at him and he pressed his lips against mine. "I'm fine, you can feel my heart still beating, right?" he asked. I nodded in response. "Now take me home and heal me." he added.

**********

I used up all my energy just to heal the large cut across his chest and reattached his arm back. "There..." I said weakly as I used the last of my strength to put a bandage on his forehead. "Tired?" he asked. "Do I look tired to you?" I asked and pointed at myself. I didn't have the strength to take off my bloodied shirt.

Gilgamesh seemed to get the idea because he took my shirt off and tossed it onto a chair. I face planted myself into his chest and fell asleep. "You did well Vivi, I love you." he said and held me close. "Zzz..." I snored. He picked me up and carried me back to my room. He tucked me into bed before sitting on the couch to watch me sleep. "Gil..." I murmured and felt around for him.

He stood up and crouched down beside my bed. "I'm right here Vivi." he said and held my hand. I opened one eye and peeked at him. I laid on my side so I was facing him. Gilgamesh held my hand to his cheek and smiled. "What?" I asked and smiled too. He leaned in close and nuzzled me. "You're so cute." he said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you Gil." I said. "I know you do." he said. "What?" I asked. He chuckled and said, "Nothing." I stroked his head and said, "Please stay here." He got into bed and wrapped his arms around me. "Of course." he said. I felt him kiss my forehead before falling back to sleep.

I WANT MY MAN TO SING THIS SONG SO I CAN BE BLESSED