Epilogue

I laid on the bed waiting for Gilgamesh to return from his journey for immortality. "I want your hugs and kisses~" I whimpered. "Your Highness." said the servant at the door. "Yes?" I said. "His Majesty is back." she said. "He is?!" I cried. "Yay!" I ran out of the room, out of the palace, and  into the busy marketplace.

I made my way to the front gate to see a golden haired man carrying a white bag. The moment he saw me, he immediately smiled. "Gilgamesh!" I cried and ran right into his arms. "I missed you so much Vivi." he said as he hugged me tight. "Me too." I said and began to cry. "Aw, don't cry. I'm here with you," he said and wiped my tears away.

"But I know that these few months had been rough for you." He held my hand and we headed back to the palace. "I believe you had to do all the work while I was gone." he said. "Well of course, who else would be in charge." I said. We went up to our room and he placed the bag on the bed. "So, did you get it?" I asked. "The herb?" he asked and I nodded.

"No, I didn't. It was stolen from me." he said. "By who?" I asked. "A snake." he said. The fossil that I used as a catalyst for Gilgamesh came back to me. "Oh, now I get it." I said. "Oh well, at least I get to die with you together." he said. "Why you gotta be so dark?" I asked and he smiled. "Also, since I missed your birthday, I got you something."

He summoned his golden portal and gave me his key to his Gate of Babylon. "I'm passing all my treasures to you, Vivi." he said. "Wait, what?" I asked. "That also includes Ea." he added. "But, you can't. These are yours." I said. "And I trust you with them." he said. I was tearing up again and he gave me a kiss to calm me down.

"What about you? Your class will change." I said as I held the giant key in my hands. "It's fine," he and summoned an axe. "I'm going to be a Caster class instead."

**********

It had been three months since Gilgamesh and I were reunited again and he vowed to be a better king than before. I was outside in the courtyard practicing to fire weapons from the Gate of Babylon when Gilgamesh came out to watch me. "Is it working fine?" he asked. I looked at him with the same crimson red eyes that he had and ran my fingers through my golden hair.

"It's okay, but I still haven't practiced using Ea." I said. "And the chains?" he asked. The moment he said that, I summoned two chains and they wrapped themselves around him. "Really?" he asked. "I don't have a target, so I decided to use you." I said and then released him. "So, what's it like being a Caster?" I asked. "Well, I'm really tired because I have a lot of work to do." he said.

"I meant, your powers." I said. "To be honest, it's not the same as my Archer class." he clarified. "So you're not powerful anymore?" I asked. Gilgamesh looked insulted. "I'm sorry." I quickly said. He walked over to me and pulled me into his arms. I landed face first in his chest and turned red.

"Let's work hard together for this kingdom. You're going to be a great Queen and a great wife." he said. I looked up at him and smiled brightly. "Of course, my King." I said as he kissed me passionately.

The End