Chapter 6

*looks up to the sky* THANK YOU JESUS 🙏🙏🙏 😍😍😍 KID GIL IS SUCH A CUTIE I SWEAR I guess puberty hit him hard 😂😂😂 RIP MY SANITY 💀💀💀

"Feed me." said Gilgamesh and he opened his mouth. "Seriously?" I asked and fed him my ice cream with a spoon. "Why do I have to do everything for you?" I questioned. "Because I am king and you're my servant." he answered and smirked. "Well I think it's the other way around." I said. "Excuse me?" he asked. "Never mind." I replied in case I was about to get punished.

Gilgamesh reached over and stroked my head. "Feed me some more." he said. "Should I just buy one for you?" I asked. "No, one is enough for the two of us." he said. My cheeks turned pink and I stammered, "Wh-What are you trying to pull off?" "Pull off? Nothing," he answered. "Now feed me." I was getting flustered at the moment.

"Feed me~" he answered in a cute tone and I died, but I managed to feed him a spoonful. I was starting to rethink what Hana said to me. "Are you going to finish it or what?" he asked. "I'll finish it." I said and ate the rest of the ice cream. As I ate, I realized that Gilgamesh was giving me a very strange look. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." he replied.

"You're up to something." I thought. "Let's go home Vivi. You had tons of fun already." he said. I stood up and Gilgamesh took my hand and we left the mall. "So, what do think about my era now?" I asked. "Still not as good as my era." he answered. "Arrogant prick." I thought. "But you have some nice food." he added. "Finally a good complement." I said mentally.

"But you're still an annoying mongrel." he answered back.

**********

I finished doing my homework when Gilgamesh appeared beside me. "What is it?" I asked. "Get me more wine." he said. "They're in the cellar." I said. "I drank all of them." he replied. "YOU WHAT???" I shrieked and stood up. "How did you finish it all?" I asked. Gilgamesh simply just smirked. I was going insane now.

"Who else drank with you?" I asked. "Of course it's with Ozymandias. Who else could it be?" he said. I heaved a sigh. "How many bottles do you want?" I asked. "As much as you need to fill your cellar." he said. "I'm gonna be broke!" I cried. "Wine is really expensive in this era you know?" Gilgamesh summoned a golden portal and reached his hand into it.

Then he pulled out a golden credit card. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD???" I said in complete shock. "I believe people in your era use this a lot." he said and gave it to me. "And you have it in your treasury?" I asked. "I have everything, treasures and artifacts from the past and future." he said. I looked at the card in my hand. "How much money is in here?" I asked.

"Endless." he answered. "No way." I said. "Yes way." he answered and smirked. "You have a credit card with an infinite amount of money?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay then. I'll buy your wine." I said and pulled on my jacket. Just as I was about to leave, he wrapped his arms around me. "Call me if something happens, okay?" he said.

"Okay." I said. He kissed me on the forehead and ruffled my hair. I left my house and walked back to the mall with the credit card in my pocket.

**********

After buying a dozen bottles of wine, I started to head back when I saw someone I knew. "Oh crap." I thought and hid in an alley. "Where is the enemy?" Gilgamesh asked as he appeared beside me in his armor. "I don't want him to find me." I said. I watched as he passed by and I breathed a sigh of relief. "Who was that?" he asked.

"That was my ex." I answered. "Huh?" "I had a relationship before." I said as I continued to walk home. Gilgamesh changed into his outdoor attire. "What happened?" he asked. "Well, he never liked me in the first place when we started dating." I said. "Another disgusting mongrel." Gilgamesh said. "Yeah, he is one." I agreed.

When we got home, I gave him back his credit card. "Here you go." I said. "Keep it." he said. "What?" "You can use it however you like." he said. I put the shopping bags down before wrapping my arms around him this time. "You're the best Servant ever." I said, my voice muffled. "Of course I am." he boasted.

I felt his arms around me too as he gave me a big squeeze. "Hey Gil." "What?" "I have a question?" "Go on." I looked up at him and asked, "Do you like me?" He gave me a questioning look before asking, "You want to find out?" I turned red. "Wh-What's gonna happen?" I asked. And this was what happened.

 And this was what happened