Chapter 16

I woke up the next to find Gilgamesh sleeping beside me. "Oh, you're back..." I murmured and patted his head. "You're awake?" he asked and looked at me. "Where were you?" I asked and he kissed me on top of my head. "I had to help someone out because they were a bit desperate." he said. "Wait, you helped the enemy???" I asked. "No, of course not." he said.

"Then who is it?" I asked until there was a knock on the door. "I'll go get it." I said and went downstairs. I opened the door to see Hana. "Hi Vivi." she said. "Hey Hana. Um, why are you here so early?" I asked. "Last night, your servant told me to come here the next day." she said. "Wait, what?" I said as I let her in. "Gilgamesh, what did you do this time?" I asked.

He appeared beside me. "I had to help her with something." he said. "What did you help her with?" I asked. Hana showed me the back of her hand. "My Command Spells were back last night." she said. My mouth dropped open. "How???" I asked. "The Grail wants her back in the war." said Gilgamesh. "Did you summon a new servant?" I asked.

"I had to help her get a catalyst to summon." said Gilgamesh. "Did it work?" I questioned. "It did. I'm so happy that he's back." said Hana. "Who's 'he?'" I asked. And that was when this guy appeared beside her.

LOOK WHO'S BACK UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH I HAD TO BRING HIM BACK CAUSE I MISS THIS BOI

"Oh...MY GOD!!!" I shrieked and almost fainted. "I know right? I almost woke up my neighbors when I summoned him back!" Hana cried and hugged Ozymandias. "I missed you Ozy." she said. "I was in the middle of taking care of something and now I'm back here." he said and patted her head. "Give me some credit at least." said Gilgamesh and received a hug from his friend.

OKAY TO BE HONEST WITH YOU GUYS I'M A HUGE OZYGIL SHIPPER

"That's more like it." he said and patted Ozymandias's head. "So what were you guys doing while I was gone?" Ozymandias asked. "Other than killing Assassin, not much." said Gilgamesh. Hana was clinging onto me and trying very hard not to scream. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Not at all." she replied.

**********

"Assassin's out of the way so we can take care of the other servants." I said. "Can we go for the easy one?" asked Hana. "Who would that be?" asked Gilgamesh. "Shota and his Caster." Hana said. "Yeah, it's best to get rid of him." I agreed. "So you want to get rid of the disgusting mongrel first? What about the rabid dog?" asked Gilgamesh.

I gulped. "Wait, did I miss something?" asked Hana. "Um, Gil was almost killed by Lancer." I said. "I'll handle Lancer and you take care of Caster then." said Ozymandias. "But you have the upper hand against Caster though." said Hana. "But Gil has the disadvantage if he's against Lancer." I said. Gilgamesh looked at me and said nothing.

I almost lost him, and I didn't want to lose him again. "Have any of you guys seen Saber?" I asked. "Saber? No sign of them." said Ozymandias. Gilgamesh had that weird look on his face. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." he said. "Are you thinking about Saber?" I asked. "No..." he said. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, I was." he admitted. "You still like her huh?" I asked. "Not anymore since I have you." he said. "Good." I said and patted his head. "Wait, Saber's a girl?" asked Hana. "In the fourth and fifth Holy Grail War, yes." I said. Gilgamesh turned pink and hugged me. "How about we wait for Saber to kill Lancer and then handle the rest?" Hana suggested.

"Which will probably take forever." I said. Gilgamesh was back to daydreaming again until I pinched him. "Ow." he said.

**********

I was looking through our competitor's files when Gilgamesh came up to me. "Yeah Gil?" I asked. He leaned in close to my face and kissed me on the cheek. "Huh?" I said and looked at him. He slid his arms around me and asked, "Are you ever going to tell me what you wish for if win this war?" "Uh..." I hesitated. "What do you think?" I asked.

"Are you going to live in my era?" he asked. "What about my friends?" I asked. "We can arrange something." he said. I looked at him and asked, "You can?" "If I could." he said. Then there was a knock on my door. I stood up but Gilgamesh stopped me. "What?" I asked. "It could be the enemy." he said. "I'll be fine." I said and went to the door.

I looked through the peephole and made a disgusted face. "Nope, not gonna answer." I said and walked away. "Why? Who is it?" asked Gilgamesh. I pulled him aside and asked, "Why the hell is my ex here?" "Oh, the guy who cheated on you?" asked Gilgamesh and I nodded. "Why is he here? Why does he still wanna talk to me? Why does-"

The doorbell rang again. "Just ignore him," said Gilgamesh. "He broke your heart and you don't deserve him anymore." Gilgamesh picked me up and carried me upstairs. "Time for bed young lady." he said. I looked out my bedroom window to see Justin still outside. "This is ridiculous." I said. Finally he left after five minutes.

"Why does he still come to me?" I asked. "This may sound stupid, but I think he wants you to give him a second chance." said Gilgamesh. "No, not in a million years," I said and hugged my Servant. "I have you Gil, and that's all I want."

Time to grail this man to 100 😍😍😍