Chapter 5

I'm gonna die from looking at these two too much #blessed 🙏🙏🙏 Also I spent all my quartz to summon Ozy since he had a drop rate up but failed 😭😭😭 PLEASE COME HOME MY KING

I gave Hana a copy of all the files on the other Masters and their Servants. "Looks like the Grail chose some random people this time." she said as she looked over the files. "Either that, or those people actually have a desire of some sort." I said and drank my coffee. "Also, please update this one." Hana handed me Rider's file.

"Fine." I said. I took a picture of her on my phone but her Servant managed to photo-bomb her. "Your Servant got in the picture." I said as I went upstairs to my room while Hana was protesting to Ozymandias. "So, where did you two go?" I asked as I sat down at my computer. "Somewhere." said Gilgamesh as he laid on the couch.

"Again, not specific enough." I said. "Why do you have to know everything?" he asked and rolled his eyes. "Because I'm your Master and I care about you." I said without thinking until I realized what I just happened. I slowly looked at him and he was giving me a confused look. "What was that?" he asked. "Nothing!" I cried and printed out the new file before running off.

"Why did I just say that?"  I thought and blushed. "What's wrong Vivi? You okay?" asked Hana. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said and gave her the updated file. "Your face is all red." she said. "It's nothing." I said and covered my red face. "Cute." Gilgamesh said in my head. "Please be quiet." I answered mentally.

**********

"Vivi, let's hang out in the mall since we don't have class today." said Hana. "Sure." I said. "Can we come too?" asked Ozymandias while Gilgamesh just looked at me. "What are you talking about? Of course you can come! You're my Servant." Hana said as she gave him a hug. Gilgamesh and I looked at each other awkwardly but he managed to put his arm around me.

"Also, change into regular clothing. You guys are not going out like that." said Hana. "Why not?" asked Ozymandias. "Because these parts are showing." she answered and placed her hand on his chest and then his abs. "Hey, only my wife can touch me there." he said and blushed. "You just want to touch his abs, I can tell." I said as Hana squealed with delight.

"You want to touch my abs?" asked Gilgamesh. "No thank you." I replied quickly but he grabbed my hand and placed it right there. I quickly removed my hand and blushed profusely. "You're so cute." he said and smirked. "No more." I squeaked. "What do people even wear in this era?" Ozymandias asked as he and Gilgamesh both disappeared. "Vivi." said Hana.

"Yeah?" I asked. "I think your Servant has a crush on you." she said. "Pfft, no way." I said before realizing what she just said. "Wait, what?" I asked.

**********

"Wait, how do you drink this?" asked Gilgamesh as we ordered four bubble teas. "Like this." I said as I helped him poke the straw through the top of the cup. "Here." I gave him his drink but still gave me the confused look. I demonstrated for him and he seemed to get the idea. He carefully took a sip. "Interesting." he said.

I watched Hana and Ozymandias enjoy their drinks and talking to each other. "They have such good chemistry." I thought. Then Gilgamesh put his arm around me and pulled me closer. I looked up at him and he kissed me on the forehead. I turned pink and looked down. "Alright Vivi, let's go shopping!" said Hana. "Okay." I said. "What about us?" asked Ozymandias.

"You can just watch us." said Hana. The boys looked at each other. "Fine." they said. While Hana and I were buying clothes, our Servants just watched us from outside the store. I checked on them once in a while if anything happened to them. All I could see was girls looking at them and fangirling. "Vivi, let's go now. I already paid." said Hana.

"'Kay." I said and we left the store. "Why did you make us do this? It's boring." said Gilgamesh. "I need you to be watching in case an enemy Servant is close." I said. He sighed. "You have a point." he said. I saw Hana happily hugging Ozymandias and he stroked her head. Gilgamesh looked at me and put his arm around me. "I feel left out." he said.

"Why?" I asked. "Your friend and my friend have such a close bond." he said. "Don't we too?" I asked and looked at him. Gilgamesh smiled. "Yeah, but I want to have an even better bond with you." he said. I drank my bubble tea as he ruffled my hair. "Vivi, I have to go now. Be careful okay?" said Hana. "Okay. Bye" I said as she gave me a hug.

"Let's go Ozy." she said and took his hand. For moment, I almost mistaken them as boyfriend and girlfriend, until I had to remind myself that Ozymandias was married. "Is this what people do often? Hold hands?" asked Gilgamesh as he took my hand. "People who like each other do it." I said. "Huh." I looked down to see my hand in his. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Hold my hand." he said. "Why?" "Don't question the king." he replied. "What the heck is happening?" I thought.

MY FAVORITE FATE OPENING 😍😍😍