Chapter 15

Oh my god he looks so happy *screams*

"I need to make dinner now..." I sat up in bed and was about to leave but of course Gilgamesh pulled me back. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed as I was caught off guard. "Vivi..." he murmured and hugged me like I was his teddy bear. "Please let me go." I peeped. "No." he answered. Of course he would say that. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "Not really..." he mumbled.

I guess I can make dinner a little later. "How's your arm?" I asked. "It's fine." he said and hugged me tighter. I felt his right arm to see if I left a scar during the process of reattaching, but everything seemed to be fine. Then I felt his chest when I got interrupted by him. "Why are you touching me all of a sudden?" he asked.

"I'm checking to make sure I didn't scar you." I said and turned pink. "Don't worry, you didn't scar me." he said. I looked at him and he fell back asleep. "Really?" I asked and he snored in reply.

I waited until Gilgamesh was fully asleep so I can make dinner

I waited until Gilgamesh was fully asleep so I can make dinner. I snuck out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. I looked through the fridge and took out two eggs, pork, carrots, and green onions and chopped them into small pieces. Then I scooped some rice into a measuring cup and poured it into a bowl and filled it with water.

While I waited for the rice to be cooked, I cooked the meat and vegetables in a pan. Just as I was finished cooking them, I heard Gilgamesh coming down the stairs. "Awake now?" I asked and scraped the cooked items onto a plate from the pan. His eyes were half closed and he had messy hair.

I walked over to fix his hair before giving him a kiss on the lips, and that seemed to wake him up. "Thanks..." he said and petted my head. "You can rest some more." I said. "No, I'm good." he said. I went back to cooking while Gilgamesh hugged me from behind and watched. "What are you making?" he asked.

"Fried rice." I answered and poured the beaten eggs into the pan and then adding the cooked rice. Then I added the cooked meat and veggies in the pan and cooked it for a few minutes before serving it on a plate. "Here you go." I said and gave him his bowl. I watched him take him spoon and ate it.

His expression went from curious to surprised. "Yum," he said. "I wish I can eat this in my time." "If you have the ingredients then I'm pretty sure your people can make it." I said and sat down to eat. While we ate, I almost forgot to ask him something. "You have some explaining to do remember?" I said. Gilgamesh looked up from his bowl.

"Yeah, ask away." he said. "So, what is your beef with Lancer?" I asked.

WARNING! MAJOR SPOILERS FROM FATE STAY NIGHT: UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS AND FATE/ZERO

"Lancer and I had the same Master." said Gilgamesh as he ate his second bowl. "Uh-huh." I said. "He was summoned for the fifth Holy Grail War but was stolen from his original Master." he said. "Stolen? You mean like he was taken away?" I asked. "Something like that. He was stolen by my previous Master." "What about you? How did you end up in the Fifth Holy Grail War?" I asked.

"I was a Servant in the Fourth Holy Grail War." he answered. "Wait...you survived the Fourth and Fifth Holy Grail War?" I asked. "I was reincarnated as a human in the Fourth." he said. I tried to connect the dots but it was not easy. "What?" was all I can say. "So I was having my final battle against Saber and her Master commanded her to destroy the Grail, which she did, and I was drenched in the black liquid that spilled from the Grail, and I got a physical body." he explained.

"Did you survive in the Fifth?" I asked. "No, I died and became a Servant again." he said. I seemed to understand my Servant a bit more. I finished eating and rested my head on his shoulder. Gilgamesh looked at me and fed me the rest. "I wasn't expecting that, but thanks." I said and ate.

He helped me wash the dishes, which was really nice of him. Then we took a bath together, which we simply just cuddled the entire time. "Vivi, go to sleep first." Gilgamesh said when I changed into my PJ's. "Huh?" I said and looked confused. "I'll be back soon." he said and disappeared.

"What?" I asked. I got into bed and waited for him to come back. "Maybe I should sleep first..." I murmured and pulled the covers over my head. By the time Gilgamesh came back, I was fast asleep. "Guess I took too long." he said and joined me. "You have a special surprise tomorrow Vivi." he murmured and held me close to him. "Zzz..." I softly snored.

If I have Writer's Block, I just hug these guys until an idea comes

If I have Writer's Block, I just hug these guys until an idea comes. Thank you and I love you, my Kings 😍😍😍