Chapter 9

OH.MY *intensifies* GODGODGODGODGODGOD 😱😱😱 SEND HELP PEOPLE 😵😵😵 (HOLD UP IS THAT SABER??? OMFG 😱😱😱 aka the ship that will never rise 😂😂😂)

I woke up the next day with my body and neck covered in bite marks and hickeys. "Ow..." I moaned and rolled over. I felt like I had been hit by a truck. "You're awake." said Gilgamesh, who was sitting on the edge of the bed with a glass of wine in his hand and only wearing sweatpants. "Why do you have to be so rough?" I asked.

"That's my style." he said and drank his wine. I peeked underneath the covers before looking up. "I can't believe that I lost my virginity to my Servant." I said in disbelief. "You're not wild like I expected, but you were quite a screamer." he said. "It hurts okay?" I said and pulled the covers over my head. "Well you were a virgin, of course it would hurt." he said.

"How do you know?" I asked and peeked at him. The look on his face gave it away. "Right, you're a playboy. You sleep with many girls." I said and sat up. Gilgamesh set his wine aside before sliding his arms around me. "Luckily I don't have class today. Everyone is gonna freak out once they see me." I said and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"At least they'll get the message that you're taken." he said and I chuckled. "Yeah, that's true." I said. Gilgamesh stroked my head and said, "I love you, mongrel." "I have a name," I said and laughed. "But I love you too." He planted a kiss on my cheek and smiled. I snuggled in his arms and looked at the condom wrapper on the night stand.

"Thank god we did safe sex. Otherwise I'd be pregnant with your kid." I said. "That's fine with me. I've already decided who I want for as my queen." he said and kissed me.

**********

"Gil, I'm hungry." I said as I put my clothes on. "Get it yourself." he said. "I can't walk because it hurts." I said. He sighed and said, "Fine, wait here." And he went downstairs. A few minutes later, he came back with my toast. "Here, you eat this everyday." he said and gave it to me. "Thanks." I said and ate. "And put a shirt on." I added. "Why must I?" he asked.

I casually blocked my view. "Oh? Has the sight of my body stolen your soul?" he asked. "Please stop." I peeped. Gilgamesh smirked and continued to tease me. "Is my little girl flustered?" he asked. "Stop~" I said and finished my toast before crawling underneath the covers but they flew right out of my hands. "Hey!" I protested but he stopped me with his lips.

"Why are you such a loud mongrel?" he asked. "Y-You can't blame me. I get shy very easily." I said and frowned. Gilgamesh laughed and patted me on the head. "You're so cute." he said. "And you're such an arrogant prick." I replied. "What did you say?" he asked and I could feel him staring down at me with his red eyes. "Sorry." I peeped and I braced myself.

At first I thought he was going to hit me, but instead, he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big squeeze. "I love it when you get so defenseless." he said. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked. "Do you want to know why?" he asked and kissed my neck. "Eeek!" I squealed. "It's because I love you." he said and smiled.

"Then I love you too." I replied and hugged him tight.

**********

I had to run down to the store to buy groceries ever since I summoned Gilgamesh. Boy, did he eat a lot. "But I wanna go too." he said as I pulled my jacket on. "No, you're staying here," I told him. "I'll tell you to come if I'm in danger." Then he wrapped his arms around me and wouldn't let go. "Fine, you can come." I said and heaved a sigh.

"Finally." he said and then began to plant kisses all over my face. I placed a hand over his mouth to stop him, but he moved my hand away and pressed his lips against mine. "Really?" I asked and blushed. "Really." he answered and gave me a big hug. "Best boyfriend ever." I thought and snuggled in his arms. "Off you go now." he said and disappeared.

I did my best to hide the marks on my neck as I walked down to the store. "Why are you trying to hide it?" Gilgamesh asked as he appeared beside me. "I don't want people to know what we did last night." I said. He pulled the collar of my jacket to reveal them. "Stop~" I said and quickly covered my neck. "So, are you going to help me, or not?" I asked.

**********

A few minutes later...

"I can't believe you bought this much." said Gilgamesh as we each carried three bags of groceries. "Because you eat so much and I have to cook for both of us." I said. When we got home, I placed the groceries on the floor and began sorting them out. "Let's see...where are the instant noodles..." "Here." said Gilgamesh.

I turned around and saw him drop the packages into his golden portals. "Gil what the heck???" I cried. Suddenly, I heard a thump in the cabinet. I opened up to find my instant noodles neatly placed inside. "Wait, what? How?" I blabbered before looking back at him. He walked over to me and put on his smug look. "Showoff," I said. "But I love you."

"Love you too, Vivi." he replied and stroked my head. I felt my cheeks get hot. "After we put all this stuff away, we're going to your room." he said. "Why?" I asked. "I'm sleepy," he said and yawned. "You're taking a nap with me."

My boi here will be level 100 in a few days🏆🏆🏆 I'VE RAISED HIM FOR SO LONG 😭😭😭